Guess What (game)

Does not tell you who made it though smarty pants.

i'm sure the wikipedia article will tell me :P

but its not what you asked...you just said "be specific" :P...name of the thing it is specific ...but lets leave it at that than...so to be clear you're looking for the maker of this thing?

maybe wanna add more specifics to your post as to what exactly you expect ppl to guess :)

Thats fair enough. Seeing as I'm new to this can you please help me by letting me know how you change the file name.

Quick learner, promise I won'y ask again and I will be more specific.

Thanks in advance.

Chilli :friends:

Thats fair enough. Seeing as I'm new to this can you please help me by letting me know how you change the file name.

Quick learner, promise I won'y ask again and I will be more specific.

Thanks in advance.

Chilli :friends:

no worries :friends:

may also help reading the very post post on the first page for the rules of the game, but a full picture is good enough too as long as you are specific as to what you expect the ppl to guess :)

first you have to save it on your PC...so right click, save as and that's when you change the name without changing the file extension tho :)

Last edited:
Chhers for that. I forgot to ask how you attach picture as when I click on add picture the pop up ask for the URL??

Last edited:
i haven't got the slightest clue :lol: but i'm sure others will :P

kinda looks like a scorpion at first glance, but i know it isn't :P

no way its a termite :P...but i'm pretty sure its a Crustacean tho :)

we do eat that thing?:lol:

I dunno..Ive been digging thru google..and the closest arthropod class to that thing is Isoptera

Dont tell me you are looking for white ants as the answer

Back