Guess What (game)

The Temple of the Six Banyan Trees
no :)

next hint:

dfgix3.jpg

well ok, some hints, as this seems to be a tough one...

built in the 15th century
required workforce for construction: more than a million people
it's not a single specific building

Forbidden City? :unsure:

Thats was a good one. You gave up the clues too fast

Thats a fair point, but I am new to this and still weighing you guys up as to what you like and don't. and so on and so forth. :beat::beat:

Welcome Chilli007, and to help you along with Who's who here, I'm me, Margoss is himself, t4e is someone else, and the list continues.
Most people on here have a pretty good sense of humour, and not very many people trash talk. the AH people are totally awesome. I've met several of them in person, and chat offline with many of them aswell.

I think it may be fair to say that you'll find somebody here to like anything, and a bunch of people who will not sugar coat stuff and give honest opinions of current tracks playing that they like or not.

And then you will find some post whores and others with verbal diahrea:)

Last edited:
here we go :lol:...had some brain surgery to get this one going

Untitledgw10.jpg

mmmmm what i can see so far... definitely a tourist place.... also probably by the sea and not by a lake (due to the canal going in).... can't sure for sure if it's american or european or something else even...

mmmmm what i can see so far... definitely a tourist place.... also probably by the sea and not by a lake (due to the canal going in).... can't sure for sure if it's american or european or something else even...

tourist place but also an official place too

not by a lake

to make it easier i will say its in North America :)

on second thought it's probably a river... and it can't be in any flat area...

river is good :)

its flat alright :)

Maybe the Parliment Building in Ottawa Canada? on the canal?

OK, here ya go:
Who or what is this:
pic2.jpg

Welcome Chilli007, and to help you along with Who's who here, I'm me, Margoss is himself, t4e is someone else, and the list continues.
Most people on here have a pretty good sense of humour, and not very many people trash talk. the AH people are totally awesome. I've met several of them in person, and chat offline with many of them aswell.

I think it may be fair to say that you'll find somebody here to like anything, and a bunch of people who will not sugar coat stuff and give honest opinions of current tracks playing that they like or not.

And then you will find some post whores and others with verbal diahrea:)
Cheers for that.

Back