Guess What (game)

Compact Cassette Recorder

cassette tape or reel-to-reel player/recorder?

:blush: Thinking about the game during my walk, I was asking myself: 'Didn't I respond to your question ' ? At my return I noticed : no ! :ohmy: Sorry for that dfx :hug: Woke up late, and after several activities on-line (hey! there's Nasim on Google Talk !) for instance, I grew hungry, wanted 'to leave' in the end and put my previous answer a tad too fast I guess :blink: Wanted breakfast ! :)
:music: yes dfx - your guess is the best so far ! :grinning:

/me goes google searching for "ancient" player/recording devices now :P

probably some multi track tape recorder, but can't get any further than that...

heck if i have any ideas and kinda lost motivation to look without much of a clue ...i just want to know the answer now :P

* só near, and yet so far .. .. ..

/me goes google searching for "ancient" player/recording devices now :P

:book: you're fond of 'balance' , right ? :lol:

:grinning: About the Brand Name: 中間 = Japanese for 'center'. http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ Not as 'average' or 'middle-of-the-road', but as 'balanced', harmonious, 'midway' :cap:

Opbeurende Peptalk, Leuke Opzwepende spreuken, Grappige Opbeurende en Oppeppende Oppeppers
  • Wie zichzelf spaart, krijgt nooit rente:
  • Who saves his self, never gets a fair return :lol:

equalizer?

* three heads: 1 for playback, 1 for recording, 1 for erasing

equalizer?

:unsure: it's a Compact Cassette Recorder, like put before ! :grinning:

yellow_warning.gif
No results found for "still awaiting serious competition".

nakamichi 700... or almost

td_nakamichi_700.jpg

looks like its the 700 II...

nakamichi1.jpg

* and: we have a winner !

nakamichi 700... or almost

td_[COLOR=

:super: :wow: :grinning: còngrats dfx ! :clap2: Whàt made you finally find the Nak 700 ? :super:

:book: Nakamichi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The meaning of the brand name & logo

The Nakamichi logo consists, in part, of the stylized representation of the letter "N"; it is also intended to represent in a fanciful way the earth, half of which is illuminated by the sun.

The Japanese to English translation of the word "NAKAMICHI" in the mark is "in the middle of a road" or "midway".

700ii.gif

* waiting is over 4 t4e 2 LOL *

looks like its the 700 II...

[IMG ]http: //www.whitwell.ndo.co.uk/ musicthing/ images/nakamichi1.jpg[/IMG]

:cap: wonderful picture, btw ! :wub:​

:captain: now it's your turn again, dfx ! :grinning:​

:super: :wow: :grinning: còngrats dfx ! :clap2: Whàt made you finally find the Nak 700 ? :super:

in fact it was t4e who eventually found the logo and which company it stands for, otherwise i'd never have figured it out :P which is why i'm giving my turn to her :)

* Replay Always Alive with Daniel Kandi 35 Mega-Ch00n Edition on AH.FM 25-08-20 ~ Now Listening : 721 *

heck if i have any ideas and kinda lost motivation to look without much of a clue ...i just want to know the answer now :P

:cap: Do we get a new Guess What game today ? :music:

ok, here we go...Good Luck!!!!

p.s. i do need the exact name of this :P

guesswhat1.jpg

some sort of painting or other arts thing? :unsure:

^^not a painting in the traditional sense but it does belong in an art "sector"

Back