H5 - THE JOURNEY #017 [2016-05-29]

H5_TRANCE

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there ladies & gentleman. I have a little something for you in form of another episode. Let's see what number 17 has in store for you, shall we? We start with DJ Xquizit track First To Go (with vocals from Tim Hilberts) remixed by Soniq State, then we proceed to Pistol Star by Matt Eray followed up by Senggigi from Frank Waanders. Next is a really awesome remix by Alan Ruddick and after that you will be exposed to Musica by Giuseppe Ottaviani. If Not You, Who? and Lostly arrive next and are follow up by a beautiful track from Stoneface & Terminal with vocals from Neev Kennedy. Then we have Johann Stone's remix of There Is Always Hope and one of the better tracks of Markus Schulz in last few years which is The Creation which he made with Nifra. As for the classic tune as Destination of the Month we have Made of Sun by Kyau & Albert and this is a track that I've heard many years ago in Ferry Corsten's set and fell in love with it. Well I hope you will like new episode of The Journey and if you do as always please like it, download it and share it with your friends.

Genre: Trance

Length: 61:44

Link: https://hearthis.at/h5/h5-the-journey-017-2016-05-29/

|-| TRACKLIST |-| TRACKLIST |-|
01. DJ Xquizit feat. Tim Hilberts - FIRST TO GO [SONIQ STATE REMIX]
02. Matt Eray - PISTOL STAR [ORIGINAL MIX]
03. Frank Waanders - SENGGIGI [ORIGINAL MIX]
04. Prides - I SHOULD KNOW YOU BETTER [ALAN RUDDICK REMIX]
05. Giuseppe Ottaviani - MUSICA [ORIGINAL MIX]
06. Lostly - IF NOT YOU, WHO [ORIGINAL MIX]
07. Stoneface & Terminal feat. Neev Kennedy - LOST [ORIGINAL MIX]
08. Hazem Beltagui - THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE [JOHANN STONE REMIX]