happy b-day for dan!!!

masauri

Registered
Reaction score
happy birthey for dan, so if he would only tell us what time the party starts here with his birthey song:p

Last edited:
the party is all day at afterhours.fm!

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Daaaaaaannnn
happy birthday to youuuuuuu

now lets raise a glass and celebrate.....any excuse for a drink!!

haha its still 7 hours away in canada :)

but ya my bday :( thanks for the wishes... i will make party in poland in 2 weeks :)

:birthday:

Happy Birthday Dan! :star:

hI Dan i tell you a happy birthday my friend, many of beautiful things for you and afterhours and many of mix also.

Greeting Of France
:ah: The Trance Is My Life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

DAN!!!

:birthday:​

July 21th 2007

Méga Show Down

:party:

:super: :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :super:

© Erosphere // http://forum.afterhours.fm/showpost.php?p=114223&postcount=3 //

oh i'm so lazy :p

Happy birthday Dan!! \o/ keep it up , you're in with something big !

Haha it happens sometimes to be lazy... I actually had some spare time to make an over-decorated post :lol: But then Dan is special, i believe he deserves an eccentric post :).

Thank you everyone :) im really happy not everone forgotten about it :) hah
Thx eros soo sweet :)

I will post something nice when my birthday is over :)
Im getting OLD ... haha but is it true the older men get the more handsome they look?

happy birthday my friend ... :love:

wish you all the best ... and big gifts :D
hope to see you soon on any event in europe

390ul7.gif
Happy Birthday Dani !!!!
390ul7.gif

27.. just a big child.. and u have created the best radiostation ever.. i think u should be happier to have all those things with just 27 years old.. instead be always telling that u are getting older!!!

i wish u all the best, u deserve it cause u are the person who are making us happy everyday!!!! :)

A lot of kisses from the spanish dreadlock girl
263mu3.gif
:p

your present is..... 100 AH lollys!!!!!!! just for u!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

:lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop:
:lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop:

btw there is a man waiting at the AH door with a truck with beers, please open the door dan, just a few hours left to the party xDD

normal_brasil_amazonas_2.JPG

ohh please, in the party.. just one glass per person please, dont be anxious xDDDD

1cerveza.jpg

hahahahahahahaha
111iz5.gif
muuuuuaaacccckkkssss
:captain: house, health and "hugs" little atb :captain:

Happy Birthday Dan!!!

For many more years of partying and good music to come, keep up!!!

cakes701wz1.jpg

Your facebook friend Maya:p

Happy Birthday Dan!!!

I wish You many many years spent with great music, many joyful days
Implementation of all dreams.​

:birthday::birthday::birthday:​

Happy
BirthDay!!

:birthday: :birthday:​

Happy Birthday mr Dan,have an awesome day and just in case you are feeling too old, think about how much older than you I am (many years older,not just 1 or 2 lol...)
sure you will feel better and younger :)

all the best wishes!
ciao ciao

Last edited:
390ul7.gif
Happy Birthday Dani !!!!
390ul7.gif

27.. just a big child.. and u have created the best radiostation ever.. i think u should be happier to have all those things with just 27 years old.. instead be always telling that u are getting older!!!

i wish u all the best, u deserve it cause u are the person who are making us happy everyday!!!! :)

A lot of kisses from the spanish dreadlock girl
263mu3.gif
:p

your present is..... 100 AH lollys!!!!!!! just for u!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

btw there is a man waiting at the AH door with a truck with beers, please open the door dan, just a few hours left to the party xDD

normal_brasil_amazonas_2.JPG

ohh please, in the party.. just one glass per person please, dont be anxious xDDDD

1cerveza.jpg

hahahahahahahaha
111iz5.gif
muuuuuaaacccckkkssss
:captain: house, health and "hugs" little atb :captain:

OMG panda kisses!!!
XD

WOOPS! Better late than never!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Im sure you will apreciate this !!!:):)

RonBirthday.gif

HappyBirthday.gif