Happy Birthday Thread !

thanks for dem B-day wishes, so kind you guys are and so nice Polar's EC is - as are the others too . :hug:

yes it's true, the cool peeps are born under the stars of Virgo - happy one to you too robejaegs :hbd::beer2:
(and all others celebrating this month (libras too...))

had a nice paadie in a wedding tent in my garden, some BBQ, some torches around making the ways in the garden save for the 80 - 90 people giving me the honours.
I spun two sets last night, soon up in da "corner".
time for a kip now.

Again thanks to you lot. :hug:

* Now Listening : 384 ~ Jose Amnesia vs. Shawn Mitiska - My All (Flash Brothers Remix) *

thanks for dem B-day wishes, so kind you guys are and so nice Polar's EC is - as are the others too . :hug:

yes it's true, the cool peeps are born under the stars of Virgo - happy one to you too robejaegs :hbd::beer2:
(and all others celebrating this month (libras too...))

had a nice paadie in a wedding tent in my garden, some BBQ, some torches around making the ways in the garden save for the 80 - 90 people giving me the honours.
I spun two sets last night, soon up in da "corner".
time for a kip now.

Again thanks to you lot. :hug:

:book: hey that's great to read, bro ! :hug: Just got a response of Cherise ' at the other side ' and it's posts like these that make me very aware it's about the common passion for music as well as social contacts that make these Forums alive ! :super:

Have a great one Robejaegs :grinning:

Happy B-Day robejaegs!!!!

have a drink, or two, or three :lol:

:hug::hug::hug:

booze.jpg

happy birthday Robejaegs

:hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd::hbd:

and you can repeat this for many years

:icecream: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBEJEAGS :icecream:

CANT WAIT TO CELEBRATE!!!
:hbd:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

little late.. but

:hbd:90 Degrees:hbd:

:bananadance::beer2::super::beer2::bananadance:

:hbd:Robejaegs:hbd:

| Thursday, September 11, 2008 |

:dancing:
Onitam
dives in
to
e
p
i
s
o
d
e

.. .. ..

s . p . l :grinning: a . s . h
-----||||||||||||||||||||||||||||-----
(c) Polar

Happy Birthday DL :)

birthday-cake-ideas7.jpg

994065~The-Family-Guy-Let-s-Go-Drink-Posters.jpg

:super:HAPPY-BIRTHDAY:super:"DISTANT-LAND":hbd::love::dancing::love::dancing::hbd::drunk::cake:.,.,.,.,.,.

Back