HardStyle @ AH.FM ?

Maxy

Registered
Reaction score
whether generally speaking at one time played on the radio afterhours.fm will be hardstyle?

im sorry I dont understand your question, your asking if hard style will be played here?

Trance, House, Progressive ... we play all, Im in process of getting more House DJ's :)

Trance, House, Progressive ... we play all, Im in process of getting more House DJ's :)

I'm all about the House! :D I'm slowly transitioning from Trance to House lately, probably have my next set be all House too.

I'm all about the House! :D I'm slowly transitioning from Trance to House lately, probably have my next set be all House too.

Hehehe you too..ive been discovering that there´s lots of awesome house out there :love:
But still trance is trance..but nice to have some variation.

Hehehe you too..ive been discovering that there´s lots of awesome house out there :love:
But still trance is trance..but nice to have some variation.

Indeed, I still very much enjoy Trance music, but I also like expanding my horizons and being able to appreciate various other kinds of music :D

hardstyle is a little too "bangin" for me :p

I don't line hardstyle that much anymore. Trance has always been my mainstream.
But lately i like housequake very much, Dj's like Roog, Erick R, Gregir Salto and Fedde le Grand are doing very well!

hmmm, a little hardstyle would also help "expanding" the musical culture horizons :) ...has someone here ever listened a set by Scott Project? :) two words: fScking A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

I heard scot project live at mysteryland. back 2 back with Biomehanika. They totally sucked :p

Trance is my fav, but much crap trance around aswell. I know where to find the right dj's :)

Been through the House and Hardstyle(heavy) stuff and the only

sound which gets (nearly said progressively) better is Trance IMHO.

Its like reborn each year and at the moment is brilliant, we are

very lucky to be able to see it develop the way it does.

Hard trance banging banging nuf sed.

cheers

I heard scot project live at mysteryland. back 2 back with Biomehanika. They totally sucked :p

Trance is my fav, but much crap trance around aswell. I know where to find the right dj's :)

Well Scot N Yoji aren't hardstyle DJ's.

Q-dance gave teh Qlimax livesets free, so it got them, and that is really good stuff.
And you can't compared it with trance really. i like Hardstyle, But I don't think i fits in this station.

Well Scot N Yoji aren't hardstyle DJ's.

Q-dance gave teh Qlimax livesets free, so it got them, and that is really good stuff.
And you can't compared it with trance really. i like Hardstyle, But I don't think i fits in this station.

True. And ofcourse i know Scot Project doesnt plays hardstyle. Remember you started about the Scot thing ;)

Back