Have You ever cried to Trance music ?

has trance ever made you cry?

• Yes

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • no, there was something in my eye.....

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • what? dude you are weird.....

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when i first heard dash berlin - waiting i was almost about to cry but i could handle it^^ nic chagall - this moment is very emotional too just as some uplifting tracks which has recently been produced/released

Yes, when A&B played On A Good Day at Global earlier this year. I'd spent the whole weekend on the session with my fiance, one of our friends and some top Aussie lads that we'd pitched our tent next to. The whole festival had been perfect and that track just topped it off!

More often in the late 90's and in early 2k. Certain beautiful melodies gave me goosebumps. I'd shed a tear from being overwhelmed, or if the melody provided me with a new, tasty experience.

Thinking about someone special can bring out deeper emotions from within--this is what I'd consider a sincere cry.

A track such as "Memories," by Within Temptation would make a great Trance song. It's definitely a tear cultivator with a beautiful trance like melody.

Brandon A. Godfrey
Stainless Digital
soundcloud.com/stainlessdigital

The two songs that make me fill up the most are..
Oceanlab - On A Good Day (Daniel Kandi Remix) and Dash Berlin - Waiting.
those two songs get me everytime.

Never cried but have been cast into the emotional bliss at times...

Well, I wouldn't call it crying, but I have teared a couple of times. The song was called "Will Holland feat. Line Froyset - Things That Happen (Temple One Remix)"

That song is so magical! :grinning2:

The songs that ever made me cry are:

Rank 1 - Airwave (Original Mix) (or Breathing, either vocal or dub)
Solarstone - Seven Cities (AvB Remix)
Paul Webster Ft. Amanda - Time (Sean Tyas Dub)

If a song is good, I find myself moving my head when listening
If a song is great, I will get goosebumps
If a song is an absolute classic, it will make me cry (sometimes)

1214755823290.gif

There are some tracks that everytime I listen to them that make me a bit emotional.

Above & Beyond - Can't Sleep
Rex Mundi - Desillusion
Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith & Pledger remix)
Selu Vibra - Divine
Sayla - Majestic (Arizona vs. Passiva remix)

Though I never seriously burst out into tears, but I don't know what 2010 will bring us. :)

Forgot to list Paul van Dyk - Home ... It made me cry much easier than many others!

I'm not even gonna try and hide this, cause I most defiantly have, and I get goose bumps all the time when hearing beautiful songs. :)

Aly & Fila - Lost Language... i'm addicted totaly to this track, first time it took my atention at a private trance party and the feeling became larger at armin only in bucharest on june 28th of 2008 when i closed my eyes and optimistic tears started to show.
and another track which catches me cryin is Luminary - Believe... the vocal, is one of the vocals that cannot be beaten by any other of today's vocals. i can put into calculus the Airwave Remix on Above & Beyond's Air For Life, and many many tracks :)

Sunlounger feat. Zara - Crawling (Dj Shah rework) :love::love::love: first time i heard it in a liveset i had tears in my eyes and it still makes me really emotional.. I also cried this one time i hear Armin's Communication live.. omg..

Sunlounger feat. Zara - Crawling (Dj Shah rework) :love::love::love: first time i heard it in a liveset i had tears in my eyes and it still makes me really emotional.. I also cried this one time i hear Armin's Communication live.. omg..

:iagree: you are so right... it fits perfectly on a beach or somethin' :)

4 Strings - Into the night (Re-Ward Remix)
Armin van Buuren - In and out of love
Super8 & Tab - Delusion
Simon Patterson - Different Feeling

Absolutely!!! How can you FEEL the music without becoming consumed by it?

This track is perfect for the project being created, many great ideas surfacing.......

Last edited:

Back