Heatbeat vs. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Katie Marne - Protospirit (Designed For Xcellence Mashup)

actually yeah, it does have bits of vocals :p

thanks for feedback everyone :)

Really a funny thing :)

Hello DFX :hug:

Really a funny thing I see now in the producers corner...

A couple of months ago I tried also to make a mashup of nearly the same tracks... I choose for the Daniel Kandi remix of Morph's track Spirit, to combine with protoculture from Heatbeat.

That mashup was actually also my first one. :)

I had practically no experience with making a mashup thus I only played them together, sometimes turning the volume from one track a little up, and the other down.

I sent it to Daniel Kandi for listening, but he said that it was not his style, so I decided to stop and removed the files I made.

But really funny that you're using the same tracks (except another remix from one) and that it's also your first one!

I'll post back later when heard :music:

Kind regards!

actually i also used the kandi remix :)

it's really amazing how similar those two tracks are... and i can imagine daniel wouldn't like this, at least not the way i did it, as protoculture (and thus the overall mashup) is pretty proggy...

cheers :)

actually i also used the kandi remix :)

it's really amazing how similar those two tracks are... and i can imagine daniel wouldn't like this, at least not the way i did it, as protoculture (and thus the overall mashup) is pretty proggy...

cheers :)

Yes, I hear now I've downloaded it :)

I got the idea some time when I was already in bed :lol:, I mashed them up in my mind and did it lateron with the computer :)

It's very nice to see that you've combined the same tracks ! :hug:

I just played the tracks simultaneously :), with a shift in the kandi-one, somewhere in the breakdown. This one is better because it has less clashing melodies. I can't let you listen to my file, because already deleted :( Maybe Kandi has still a copy from it, but I don't think actually.:wow:

Kind Regards! :super:

wow
they are very similar
love those songs, but the mash is not Xcellent, could have more vocals and Xplosion

Last edited:
nice mashup. thanks for sharing w/us.

Back