How do you try to get listeners to AH ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is already 8(

Hello laan,

Regarding the Afterhours.fm thread:
I'm sure you know the rules here at DI, please refrain from posting such threads/posts in future or you will find yourself banned.

Thank you for understanding,
rh1n0

:LMAO:

Nice work Iaan!

:ah:

Nice work Iaan!

:ah:

How long do you know me? Its Laan! not Iaan :trytofly:

Does laan looks like iaan or Iaan? :LMAO:

:)

Last edited:
ooops sorry, i was looking at the left panel here, look like a capital "I" lol but i now know its a lower case "l" hehe

;)

I wanted to write and ask everyone to donate but having read Robbie's post
find I could not improve on it so I resubmit his post, hope he doesn't mind.

Robbie said,

Donating is key and really helps Dan out. Just ask him how much it costs to run this website, and then ask yourself how hard it would be for you to put that much of your own money aside a month. I know the majority of you have $5 kickin' around, take the time to sign up on paypal and donate a little to help keep the best station on the internet running. IIf you cant find time to donate some money, than please check out the afterhours sponsors under the banner.

But ultimatly ppl, its going to take some donations. As this station grows in popularity and we pull in more listeners, the cost to run rises. So, do what you can guys and dont think for a second that your donation, no matter how small goes unseen, every little bit helps. Im not seeing enough, 'Afterhours.fm Supporter' banners under peoples names, get 'em up there!!

There you are, lets all donate - you know it makes sense.

I wanted to write and ask everyone to donate but having read Robbie's post
find I could not improve on it so I resubmit his post, hope he doesn't mind.

Robbie said,

Donating is key and really helps Dan out. Just ask him how much it costs to run this website, and then ask yourself how hard it would be for you to put that much of your own money aside a month. I know the majority of you have $5 kickin' around, take the time to sign up on paypal and donate a little to help keep the best station on the internet running. IIf you cant find time to donate some money, than please check out the afterhours sponsors under the banner.

But ultimatly ppl, its going to take some donations. As this station grows in popularity and we pull in more listeners, the cost to run rises. So, do what you can guys and dont think for a second that your donation, no matter how small goes unseen, every little bit helps. Im not seeing enough, 'Afterhours.fm Supporter' banners under peoples names, get 'em up there!!

There you are, lets all donate - you know it makes sense.
This thread is about how to get listeners to ah.fm..

So what would be a good way of spending the donated money to get more ah listeners??

So both Robbie and I are on the wrong thread? I guess you agree with
his thoughts though, yes? no?

destructive critics should help us poor unfortunates.

were all on same team here, keep that in mind all of you, its a afterhours family :)

were all on same team here, keep that in mind all of you, its a afterhours family :)

couldn't agree more - no offence was intended to anyone - just replying
to a post - thought I had a good point.

This thread is about how to get listeners to ah.fm..

So what would be a good way of spending the donated money to get more ah listeners??

Getting ah.fm t-shirts, Creating flyers. Organizing real life parties where ah gets promoted and so on..

We are 1 family, sure thing :p

Getting ah.fm t-shirts, Creating flyers. Organizing real life parties where ah gets promoted and so on..

We are 1 family, sure thing :p

i played a set on a local fm station this week & promoted ah :)

real life ah parties would be cool, & t-shirts :p: would be cool with some dj crew shirts too that u can wear when u play @ different places

thank you peter!!

yes real life events :) ill tell you guys more in early 2007 :)

Laan, dont worry about the ban, im sure they had a legit reason, I mean I would not allow other radios advertising here. :)

keep it up all of you, were growing strong.

in january we have new djs starting their shows here:

David West
Ida
Alex Morph
This month ( BURO starts, possible guest mixes by Markus, A & B )

Plus more more news which Im not allowed to reveal just yet, lets call it nail in the coffin for competitors :)

More great news - Thats how you get new listeners get a few more great Dj's
to supplement our own great ones.

way to go Dan.

How do you keep the ones you've got is a better question, than how
do we get more listeners to AH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back