How does Trance music make you feel?

I think the world would be a better place if everyone listened to trance!!!!
:)

the feeling i get from trance is just not describable by words. it's become such an addiction and a way of life for me in the best way. i listen to it when i wake up, on the way to work, at work, in the evening, and when i go to bed with a little quiet time in between =) it gives an overall boost to me, it always affects me in a positive way (overall mood, work ethic, etc. ) I LOVE TRANCE

i guess i have been in to it for about 4 years, i listened to asot 249 live in di.fm and the rest is history. it has brought me closer to friends, and helped me make new ones =) not always. but sometimes, maybe other people get this as well. but shivers all through my body of amazingness. there's other songs too, usually when at a live show where i get trance tears. it is the best feeling just that undescribable happiness. examples might be simon patterson - us, RAM - ramsterdam or dj eco - tonight is forever <3. other choons like irufushi and they need us but the biggest smile on my face, they are happy tunes!

i go to every trance event i can, nothing beats dancing with friends to amazing music. this thread is great and i love that i can read how other people feel about the music. i'd really love to here about how djs feel about the music, in interviews its never really asked but for me its always a question i'd love to hear answered. I travelled to toronto for asot 450 and it was unforgettable. the whole night seemed magic, no other atmosphere ive been apart of has come close to that night. let me say simon patterson and sean tyas' passion for trance music is INSANE. if i could go back to anytime it would be during pattersons set, his emotion and love for that music is unmatched. its impossible to convey the look on his face in words during his breakdowns. just amazing. that guy love trance.

sorry if my thoughts are scattered. trance for life<3

when i listen to trance music i get shivers down my spine and i feel more alive....

heres my 2 cents

trance makes me feel like i am in another world, this particular trance im referring to btw would be "psychedelic" trance or psy for short. when i hear the rolling basslines and crazy digital sci-fi sounds; i imagine myself being on another planet, another dimension dancing away to my hearts content with the beats goin on and on. :music::music:

Are we ever too old to appreciate beautiful music? Absolutely not! Enjoy and embrace 50 while on the dancefloor, and take the time to reflect on your journey so far. :grinning:
Yeah! And I remember my first track I just loved; Dune- Hard core wibes back in 1995, pure love...:music:

I feel close to Nature when i ear Trance Music, mostly Uplifting Trance.

Last year (summer), I was beside the Luzern lake (Switzerland) while listening to "Signum - Any Given Moment" on my mp3 player and...I don't know why, but it was a "revelation" for me. It was a good feeling to ear this tune and saw these mountains with the fog. Since this moment, i'm a Trance Lover :)

feelin like it's 1999!

It's really great to read this thread just now 6 years later! I'm curious if your documentary has come out?

I came here cuz I started poking around the Internet wondering why the hell a Paul Oakenfold creamfields mix from '99 is blowing my head off (started with Flaming June) and making me feel all euphoric... your share @MyTranceyInspiration is really amazing - I really feel ya! :music:

Someone was asking about other genres - I've been taking a good long break from listening to prog trance in general - I got more into psytrance for awhile and then really needed to chill out with downtempo funky house & even needed to step away to classical music for awhile. Prog trance is really good to listen to when I'm in an upbeat place in my life & it makes me feel like I'm on a journey - that wherever I am in my life is just like this magic carpet ride - you're wondering where you're going and you know you're going to a good place but it's all mysterious - it's a very happy journey with good surprises yet you're not in the dark, your eyes are open - you can see all the great things around you.

My favorite place to listen to house music is during the day (esp on Sunday) with other happy peeps - it's like dance church :mml:

When it comes to psytrance - definitely the desert - the mountains - the nature - the open space, while I am more into the day vibe these days, stars will do the trick :friends:

This is a great thread - hope everyone's cool with me resurfacing it. I look forward to getting an update on what sounds like a great research project!

Back