1. Grab yourself a glass and make yourself a coffee
2. have a couple of sips while you listen to a track from your collection
3. Looking at your music collection while listening to your first track, choose something that might sound good together.
4. Choose that track and listen to it while taking a couple more sips of your coffee
5. load them both into a mixing program or studio program
6. While track A plays, choose appropriate points to include track B
7. make the changes
8. Do the final stage of touch ups and save it as single mp3 or wav file.
9. Upload it to servers and spread the word about it on forums.
10. Finish your cup of coffee, your done.
Aditional step. Save it as a hard copy and give it to DJs you meet