If you want to give your mixes more exposure...

djabstraction

Registered
Reaction score
Hey there!

I've just launched my new website over the weekend and this time I have a forum available for DJs to be able to pimp their mixes / tracks. I would be chuffed to pieces if you could sign up and post your mixes on there too as my hit counts rising steadily it would be good to make use of this.

DJAbstraction

You don't have to sign up to read the forum, only to post in it. It's pretty empty at the moment so I'd love it if you could help fill it with mixes :)

BTW, there are no restrictions on genre etc, just post away. :grinning::grinning:

Last edited:
waiting for the verification code :)

Great stuff :) Give it a little while and it should email it, it's not as fast as it could be unfortunately :( :( Not sure what's up there...

I thought of disabling email verification but I guess that could cause more problems without :(

Thanks a million for signing up though, code should be with you soon :) *touch wood* If not I will verify the account manually.

Hey there!

I've just launched my new website over the weekend and this time I have a forum available for DJs to be able to pimp their mixes / tracks. I would be chuffed to pieces if you could sign up and post your mixes on there too as my hit counts rising steadily it would be good to make use of this.

DJAbstraction

You don't have to sign up to read the forum, only to post in it. It's pretty empty at the moment so I'd love it if you could help fill it with mixes :)

BTW, there are no restrictions on genre etc, just post away. :grinning::grinning:

i only see a "Get Microsoft Silverlight" sign...and wants me to dld it :(

Indeed :) Silverlight is a new web technology by Microsoft and parts of my site are using it at current, also I shall be adding new parts to the site which use the technology.

Don't worry it's only a small download, all you needed to do was click the button and you would be in the website within a minute or so :lol:

It works cross platform / cross browser :mask:

Back