In the MiXX with BiXX 009 on AH.FM 04-10-2024

:replay: 12. Nitrous Oxide, DJ T.H. & Linnea Schössow feat. Adam Stodtko - Dancing in the Rain; FSOE

100000x100000-999.jpg

iTunes Apple 🍎

:replay: 12. Nitrous Oxide, DJ T.H. & Linnea Schössow feat. Adam Stodtko - Dancing in the Rain; FSOE

100000x100000-999.jpg

iTunes Apple 🍎
Singing In The Rain Dancing GIF

He has to be <3 Love the thoughts on life he shares, the tunes etc. :friends:
I met him once in Prague... he did not know me, yet let me send him my mix... definitely did not have to care at all, yet he did... not that he only listened, he also shared it and asked me if I mean it serious and then shared suggestions with me, kinda mentored me with mixing, equip etc. Left me speechless... :)

:replay: 13. Alatheia - Discover the Truth; Aerodynamica Music

100000x100000-999.jpg

iTunes Apple 🍏

:replay: 13. Alatheia - Discover the Truth; Aerodynamica Music

100000x100000-999.jpg

iTunes Apple 🍏
https://www.discogs.com/artist/5622213-Alatheia :book:

Alatheia
More images

Profile: The Alatheia project was established in 2017. Returned in 2021 with vision of aerodynamic and energetic trance music with full euphoria.
From 01.07.2021 A&R manager in Aerodynamica Music
Early support by DIM3NSION, Madwave, Ahmed Romel, Angel Ace, Natalie Gioia, Neil Bamford, Lazarus and more.

I met him once in Prague... he did not know me, yet let me send him my mix... definitely did not have to care at all, yet he did... not that he only listened, he also shared it and asked me if I mean it serious and then shared suggestions with me, kinda mentored me with mixing, equip etc. Left me speechless... :)
Wow! :wow: It really sounds interesting and it's so nice of him :good: He seems to be down to earth 🙂 Glad you had a chance to meet him and exchange ideas :friends:

Back