Pavol_CH Registered Joined Dec 17, 2023 Messages 43,962 Reaction score 44,599 Aug 16, 2026 #21 LucasChasingDreams said: Even better Click to expand... The temperature is dropping next weekend. I think we're finally coming to the end of summer More afternoon walks.
LucasChasingDreams said: Even better Click to expand... The temperature is dropping next weekend. I think we're finally coming to the end of summer More afternoon walks.
LucasChasingDreams Istrian Sun Is God Of Everything Staff member Moderator Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 178,004 Reaction score 50,200 Aug 16, 2026 #22 Pavol_CH said: The temperature is dropping next weekend. I think we're finally coming to the end of summer More afternoon walks. Click to expand... Right, seems so Walks are everything
Pavol_CH said: The temperature is dropping next weekend. I think we're finally coming to the end of summer More afternoon walks. Click to expand... Right, seems so Walks are everything