January 2007 Promotional Mix, Mixed by Klauss Pelaez [AH.FM Resident Request]

Klauss Pelaez

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Klauss Pelaez and I am a DJ from Miami, FL, USA. I am 17 years of age and I spin Electronic Dance Music, especializing in Trance & Progressive. I am currently host of two spectacualr radio shows, "Translation Into Trance" , which I run on my own, and "Miami Trance Sessions" , with my friend and fellow DJ, Luis Gurdian under the guise "Gurdian & Pelaez". I have 3 years of experience as a DJ, starting about 1 year and a half ago as a Electronic DJ.

Well, I have tried to get on Afterhours.FM in the past with my show "A Translation Into Trance, but was unable to due to the fact that is a syndicated show on various other websites.
Recently, I have seen the thread in regards to AH.FM stealing DJ's and the such and I must say I totally disagree with the claims, and YES, it is up to the DJ to decide where and for who he plays. Being a resident of Tracklists.ca and SENSEGENERATE.FM, it is solely my decision to come here and hopefully become a resident here as well.
I am interested in having a show EXCLUSIVE to Afterhours.FM. I currently have experience in DJing radio shows. (Host of "A Translation Into Trance" on two other stations).
Please download this mix and tell me what you think.

Anyways, here is my most recent promotional mix for your enjoyment and judging.

January 2007 Promotional Mix, Mixed by Klauss Pelaez

1. Joker Jam - Innocence [Paul van Dyk Remix] (FiveAM)
2. Markus Schulz Feat. Carrie Skipper - Never Be the Same Again [Coldharbour Mix] (Coldharbour Recordings)
3. Jussi Polet - High Alley View (Deep Blue Digital)
4. David Forbes - Goodbye (FiveAM)
5. Youri Parker vs Fred Baker - Bang [Bang EP] (Graphite)
6. M.I.D.O.R. - Moresom Mom (FiveAM)
7. Bodyrox - Yeah Yeah [Randy Katana Edit] (Spinnin')
8. Activa - Airflow [Mac Zimms Remix] (Liquid)
9. Woody van Eyden Feat. Jimmy H. - Y68 (Fenology)
10. 3rd Moon - DNA (Profuse)

Download This Month's Mix

Feel free to contact me on my email:
loopyd@gmail.com

Thanks alot for your time,
Klauss

Last edited:
I'll download the set.

what we try is to get ah.fm better than any other radio station wich happened already. Dj's decide themself where to go. And sensegenerate just doesnt look professional

I'll take a listen. thanks..

Last edited:
I tried to download it several times and this is what they said:AccessKey is expired, please request new one from download page!

well...ok...then i dont know what people are telling me...in an old thread...djxtc told me that it is possible for me to have a show here..even if I had other shows on other stations...NO MOATTER WHAT THE POPULARITY LEVEL...as long as it was an exclusive show...so I ask for an exclusive show...so yea...I tried sending hima few emails but not reply...:\..hopefully he sees my post

well...ok...then i dont know what people are telling me...in an old thread...djxtc told me that it is possible for me to have a show here..even if I had other shows on other stations...NO MOATTER WHAT THE POPULARITY LEVEL...as long as it was an exclusive show...so I ask for an exclusive show...so yea...I tried sending hima few emails but not reply...:\..hopefully he sees my post

Maybe i expressed it wrong. I just mean to say what AH needs..I'm not saying there is no possibility for you to get a show mate ;)

by the way: Ill give the download another try :)

Hey Klauss,

We are in a bit of a transition stage with our demo submissions here to AH, so sorry for not replying sooner. The transition isn't complete yet, were working on getting other staff members on board to help out here, Laan has been taking over for me since I left for holidays a few weeks ago.

I told you that we would only look at DJ's who wanted to do exclusive shows here at AH. I did think you're last set you submitted was good. I've tried to download this set, and got the same errors as the others. Please re-up it with a new link (please use another host), so that our members may take a listen to it and comment on it. I'll download it and take a listen to it as well, and if we have a spot available for you we'll be in touch. We've gotten quite full since your last submission, so preferences on available time spots goes to those who talk during thier shows.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Ok...I shall reupload my set...
also I am one to talk on my show...I have a mic and I usually introduce some tunes here and there....so yea...ill re upload the set now

Thanks Klauss! We'll download it and check it out. If we have any available time spots that fits your show, we'll let you know. If we do not contact you this time around for a show, please re-submitt a new demo in about 6 months.

Cheers,

Back