jddavid86 AKA David Arkanne new mix

thanks for the feedback mate:bravo::hug:

no problem mate, really enjoyed it here! :bravo:

Have you btw used other effects than the looping and beatgrid? I thought to have heard some effects I didn't know...? :bully:

no problem mate, really enjoyed it here! :bravo:

Have you btw used other effects than the looping and beatgrid? I thought to have heard some effects I didn't know...? :bully:
i used another ones too:bully:

edit:mad: eunostos---ok:mask:

Downloading...

Very nice :bravo::grinning:

Really cool. i liked it mate

you went into techno at the end. good progression of tracks :friends:

thnx a lot for the set. looking forward the next one :music:

very nice set with great tracks :choon: and some interesting mixing there... i hear lots of what i think could be vdj's beat grid effect :ee:

beatmatching and timing very good, only thing you may want to pay attention to is that the volume goes up during your transitions due to the tracks overlapping. this is normal by itself, but it's a matter of eq'ing to make sure the max volume is roughly the same during the transitions as it is during the tracks themselves. most important is the bass - never have both basslines going at the same time, always eq one or both of them out fully or partly. keep going :good:

very nice set with great tracks :choon: and some interesting mixing there... i hear lots of what i think could be vdj's beat grid effect :ee:

beatmatching and timing very good, only thing you may want to pay attention to is that the volume goes up during your transitions due to the tracks overlapping. this is normal by itself, but it's a matter of eq'ing to make sure the max volume is roughly the same during the transitions as it is during the tracks themselves. most important is the bass - never have both basslines going at the same time, always eq one or both of them out fully or partly. keep going :good:
thanks for the advice dfx,i´ll keep that in mind:hug:

wow amazing set :) I liked it even more than last one :hug: great selection :super::super: thank you for telling me :hug:

wow amazing set :) I liked it even more than last one :hug: great selection :super::super: thank you for telling me :hug:
i´m really glad you liked it,thanks for the feedback hun:hug::friends:

* Now Listening : 1 ~ David Arkanne- march session *

thanks for the feedback mate:bravo::hug:

thanks for the advice dfx,i´ll keep that in mind:hug:

:book: reading the pages here .. .. .. :music:
Time went by since my d/l 28th Feb, but finally I'm listening to your set right now :grinning:​

:) Just: don't expect expert advices such those of marco18 and dfx as the ones indirectly quoted above ! :bravo:

Cant' download the file with the blocked "Sendspace" over here :wall:

:book: reading the pages here .. .. .. :music:
Time went by since my d/l 28th Feb, but finally I'm listening to your set right now :grinning:​
:) Just: don't expect expert advices such those of marco18 and dfx as the ones indirectly quoted above ! :bravo:
no problem polar,any feedback is really apreciated:hug:

Cant' download the file with the blocked "Sendspace" over here :wall:
i´ll upload it in another server and i´ll send you the link:wink:

Just done listening, I liked the second half very much and the last tune was :wow:

:good:

finally downloading now :music: will listen today or tomorrow :grinning:

great set mate... really like the mixing and the track selection :grinning:

Back