Joran Van Der Sloot Confession

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
I was going to talk about this a few months ago but the case died down but now it is up in FULL swing after this:
[YOUTUBE]JmNyRMUYCNo[/YOUTUBE]

What do you peeps think about all of this?:unsure:

To me, honestly, this guy did what he said he did on the video. The girl probably died from some sort of drug/alcohol overdose on the beach and he pretty much left her there and got some friend to take her body and dumped her off at sea:(:cry:

Your Turn,
Abominus

if i could only understand what they are saying, or be able to see the English subtitles i could comment :p

if i could only understand what they are saying, or be able to see the English subtitles i could comment :p

The English subs are sort of cut off by some logo thing on the right and by the Dutch text. I was having that problem too but after a while, you sort of notice what is being said.

if i knew who that was, i would comment also :p

I was going to talk about this a few months ago but the case died down but now it is up in FULL swing after this:
[youtube]JmNyRMUYCNo[/youtube]

What do you peeps think about all of this?:unsure:

To me, honestly, this guy did what he said he did on the video. The girl probably died from some sort of drug/alcohol overdose on the beach and he pretty much left her there and got some friend to take her body and dumped her off at sea:(:cry:

Your Turn,
Abominus

Just from reading what you have said it's good enough reason to take a disliking to this guy, I strongly believe in Karma and I hope this bastard gets what he deserves, twice, hard, then some more... :bike::bike:

Just from reading what you have said it's good enough reason to take a disliking to this guy, I strongly believe in Karma and I hope this bastard gets what he deserves, twice, hard, then some more... :bike::bike:

I knew that sooner or later SOMEONE had to come out with the truth, you know?

To put everything altogether, what Joran said happened to the girl is what I first thought happened all along.

I will keep this subject on my "watch" list and I will update you all on it once I hear more.

Wow. Not too many people have not heard about the case BUT....

Yes, it did die down a few years ago when there were no new clues. This whole taped confession thing is going to get the kid nailed. he even talks about filing lawsuits and all.

Yes, the "white girl" syndrome is pretty bad. She's blond, pretty and white, American whatever. The media tends to overblow all of that. Eh, we shall see how the case unfolds.

PS: thanks for the link!

Back