Jorda presents Rising Energy 001

Check this breakdown out, it's going to blow your mind. ;)

Niyaz - Dilruba (Junkie XL Remix) :D

Nice ending man, hope you guys loved it! :)

FREAKING AMAZING ENDING! Great way to end a set with a BANG!!!! WOW MAN! I have to say that was simply amazing!! I was so worried that I would be held late at work, but I am so happy that I could catch this set!

Thanks for making my day Jorda!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Take care buddy, I'm glad that you've enjoyed it. I did while making it as well, hehe.

Cheers!

Alrighty, I've heard everyone else' comments, now time to hear what other people thought about it. Let me know when you guys have a chance, just drop a little review down and I'll read. :)

Take care! Tune in next week on Saturday for a new episode of Rising Energy (002).
Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Jorda - I had a listen to it today... I liked it at lot. Very smooth on the mixing - well executed. Nice flow - everything went well together.

I'm really looking forward to hearing #2...and I wouldn't mind hearing #1 a few more times either. :D

I missed it because i couldnt be here friday or saturday and half of sunday because i was in the bahamas... Can you reply or send me the mix. Thanks!

DistantLand said:
I missed it because i couldnt be here friday or saturday and half of sunday because i was in the bahamas... Can you reply or send me the mix. Thanks!

No problem buddy, it's on the playlist as we speak. It will be simultaneous for ever. :)

Cheers m8.

Nice...

Loved the mix Jorda, cant really say anything bad about it, keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Sasha Pidann

Sasha Pidann said:
Loved the mix Jorda, cant really say anything bad about it, keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Sasha Pidann

Thanks a lot buddy, I appreaciate your comment.

Back