What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
It's been two more days for the last two weeks... hehe!

Well, I love Sash, it's one of my early influences! The guy can't beatmatch to save his life, saw him at TomorrowLand 2011 or so, but still, I love the songs of his album "Encore une fois", plus a couple of other songs such as this one

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

music-smiley-014.gif

It's been two more days for the last two weeks... hehe!

Well, I love Sash, it's one of my early influences! The guy can't beatmatch to save his life, saw him at TomorrowLand 2011 or so, but still, I love the songs of his album "Encore une fois", plus a couple of other songs such as this one
I guess Paul's having some mercy on those who don't want to miss out on downloading the thing. Or I've been under a rock those last two weeks the last time I read "two more days" :whistle:

Playlist so far

01. STA feat Ange - Million Stars (Original mix) [INOV8]
02. Somna & Yang feat Noire Lee - Till Oblivion (Daniel Skyver remix) [Amsterdam Trance Records]
03. Allen and Envy feat Ridgewalkers - Forever Young (Original mix)
04. Robbie van Doe - Devil's Night (Original mix)
05. First Effect - Fever (Original Mix) [Silent Shore]
06. James Rigby - Lockdown (Original mix)
07. Sash feat Tina Cousins - Mysterious Times (Touchstone Remix) [Free download]
08. Matt Bowdidge - Still By Your Side (Adam Ellis remix)
09. Ascania - Nighttime Sky (Cosmic Heaven remix) [Linger Records]

:wave: Hey Carl, being out of the office for a few days last week has me way behind on projects. :chair:

But, enjoying the music and will get caught up .. eventually :grinning:

:rave:
:grinning: Me I've pretty much settled down now after the past weekend of data transfer and transitioning from my old PC to my new, Windows 8-integrated one (with a not so-good screen resolution by the way, as well as a much smaller shape than the old one). Still have some things on this thing to get used to but at least the worrying's over now. :fishing:

Last edited:
01. STA feat Ange - Million Stars (Original mix) [INOV8]
02. Somna & Yang feat Noire Lee - Till Oblivion (Daniel Skyver remix) [Amsterdam Trance Records]
03. Allen and Envy feat Ridgewalkers - Forever Young (Original mix)
04. Robbie van Doe - Devil's Night (Original mix)
05. First Effect - Fever (Original Mix) [Silent Shore]
06. James Rigby - Lockdown (Original mix)
07. Sash feat Tina Cousins - Mysterious Times (Touchstone Remix) [Free download]
08. Matt Bowdidge - Still By Your Side (Adam Ellis remix)
09. Ascania - Nighttime Sky (Cosmic Heaven remix) [Linger Records]
10. ReOrder - Once Upon A Love (Original mix)
11. Eddie Bitar - Kaboom (Original mix)
12. Andy Elliass & TB52 - Pro Domo Sua (Mike van Fabio & Araya remix) [Infected Identity]

Great, I was meaning to ask if it was going well?

:dance:
I do hope I can bare with the exterior size of this over the next 2 years, along with not spilling anything on it. But, damn, the size of this thing, it's laughable to me. Big difference from the old one when it had Windows 7 :mask:

Back