Jordan Waeles - Destination Mainstage 050 Live Broadcast from Brussels Belgium on AH.FM 01-04-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
today si a dnb day, I tuned di.fm DJ Mixes and njoying melodic one now :)

Hey man , it is obvious you got pissed off and all this , on the other hand , it doesn't mean that we should lose our temper whenever we get angry or so . I think a lot of people wanted to listen to this episode today , not having a live back and forth reaction during the episode , i don't think that it means that people don't respect your music or staff . I personally listen to this station and many times i stay off forums , i just like to listen to the music , sometimes this is only what we need .

I know you will say that it can't be that not even one wants to request something , but hey , this as i said , it doesn't mean that it is personal or something . This is the biggest trance station in the world , one failure or whatever , it doesn't mean that you should just wrap it up .It is somehow unprofessional for the guys who host you here , i believe you have had a great relation all those years and it is a pity because of a bad moment to stop all this...In any case , i can understand being frustrated , but also try to control your reactions , so many would have liked to listen to the music that they tuned in each and every day ...Stay strong man...

Hey there,

Sorry everybody, this was obviously a joke for april's fools! I noticed six months ago that DMS50 would air on the first of april; and I had to do something as big as this milestone! While not hot for it, Dan has accepted that I pull this one on you guys... sorry!

So, I haven't quit, I still love trance and will keep delivering pure 140 BPM euphoric trance sets every first Tuesday on AH.FM! Check my soundcloud for other great trance sets : http://soundcloud.com/jordan-waeles

Next month there will be a proper DMS50... not live, though , but I'll definitely play every track that has been requested today :)

This drum&bass set is actually the first episode of a new podcast I'm launching, called Alternate.DJ. It will feature DJ's mixing a totally other genre than what we're used to. I've got great guests lined up for the next episodes, with genres ranging from g-funk to dubstep, to rock and 8-bit... you name it!

heavy joke but nice one!, i hope everybody can laugh a bit when they'll think back of this moment, and knowing Jordan, I'm sure he'll get the hottest DMS50 ever next month! but indeed, follow him to find out more about Alternate.dj !!!

Sorry guys :) Heavy april's fools joke indeed, the show was recorded in advance, so once the joke was running, it did seem a bit longer than i thought!

As I said, thanks for all your support, I'll be making this up to you with trance, no more drum&bass, i promise :)

Hey there,

Sorry everybody, this was obviously a joke for april's fools! I noticed six months ago that DMS50 would air on the first of april; and I had to do something as big as this milestone! While not hot for it, Dan has accepted that I pull this one on you guys... sorry!

So, I haven't quit, I still love trance and will keep delivering pure 140 BPM euphoric trance sets every first Tuesday on AH.FM! Check my soundcloud for other great trance sets : http://soundcloud.com/jordan-waeles

Next month there will be a proper DMS50... not live, though , but I'll definitely play every track that has been requested today :)

This drum&bass set is actually the first episode of a new podcast I'm launching, called Alternate.DJ. It will feature DJ's mixing a totally other genre than what we're used to. I've got great guests lined up for the next episodes, with genres ranging from g-funk to dubstep, to rock and 8-bit... you name it!

I liked it. It took some getting used to from my normal AH.FM work routine. I loved your comments at the end. You will still have a job. I liked you on facebook because I thought you were funny and want to follow whatever you are doing.

I liked it. It took some getting used to from my normal AH.FM work routine. I loved your comments at the end. You will still have a job. I liked you on facebook because I thought you were funny and want to follow whatever you are doing.

Wow, thanks a lot! Totally why I'm doing this, and totally makes up for sometimes getting a bit blue with everyone concentrated on their things and not coming to say hi!

Hey there,

UP'ping the wordy explaination :)

Hey, we give a S@#t. I need this station to get my accounting done!!! This is the first time that I heard a DJ stop a track raw, unzip his backpack and jam DnB ;-)

Please play some PsyTrance!!!! I'm going to SpringFreakuency this weekend and need to prepare already haha
stop the dubstep and dnb >_<

Back