What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
This is exactly what progressive is all about to me, wonderful atmospheric sounds filled with space vibes and progression :puff:

#ProgressiveFamilyRoundcall :D

05) DARKPLOYERS - Identity (Horizons 'Visions Of Shiva' Remix) [ELECTRONIC TREE]

this was also recently played by Tucandeo here on AH.FM, during their recent June's In Session 042 show! :)

:mml::mml::mml:

Following my own podcast philosophy, I love anything that is GOOD Music, as long as it's deep, dark and underground conceived.

Here's why I do support techno as well:

06) CARI LEKEBUSCH - The Archon (Original Mix) [H-PRODUCTIONS ]

This is actually one of the most beautiful deep techno stuff I have heard in this year, loving the deep essential melody in this tune, pure underground conceived.......

07) NESS & CLAUDIO PRC - Rajosa (Original Mix) [PLANET RHYTHM ] #OpenMindMusicFamily

Right peepz, the pounding session is now slowly fading out being replaced by again some Breaks........the magic of PROGRESSIVE lies also on this aspect imo:

100% FREE OF BOUNDARIES.......Just.....IMAGINATION:

08) NICO FERRERO - Life (Kel & XIASOU Remix) [SUFFUSED MUSIC]

Progressive to me can also meet some of the funkiest and warmest House stuff, so here's why I do support this type of stuff as well:

09) APSARA - In Motion (Hoova & White Resonance Remix) [BONZAI PROGRESSIVE]

This almost sounds like something which could be featured on Electronic Architecture :music:

eheheh huge stuff from Rich indeed with his Compilation series! :D

Right, here's an exclusive preview of one of my forthcoming remixes, out at the new born sister label ELEMENTS, run by Progressive House WorldWide...I hope you're enjoy this!!

10) NIKLAS GROSSWALD - Stockholm (Horizons Offshore Remix) [PHW ELEMENTS]

Unfortunately I have to go now, but thanks again for a wonderful and beautiful guest mix! I hope we can do this again some time in the future! Thanks everyone for tuning in and see you all next time for another episode of CC with a brand new and exclusive guest mix :smile:

Have fun and take care!

Niclas

He's definetely one of the GURU of the new Progressive WAVE, no further description is needed when we're talking of mr GUY J:

11) AMBASSADOR - The Fade (Guy J Remix) [LOST & FOUND]

Back