Katadunkass: Mind Sounds 001

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
It has been a while since my latest mix here on Afterhours, and to be fair, I wanted to start on a fresh. With this new session, I wanted to share what tracks I've been played the most for the last month. Some of them have been played a lot and perhaps they are overplayed, but I don't care, if you want to give it a listen, give it a listen :wink:
It is a two hour set, mostly uplifting tracks, but still with a slower start. Along with these great uplifting tracks, I also wan't to play some mashups and unreleased tracks. Hopefully you'll like it :smile:

Here is the tracklist:
1. Andrew Rayel - Aethel (Intro Mix) [Timeline Music]
2. Alphadelta - Starboard (Original Mix) [Defcon Recordings]
3. Vitodito - Fairy Kiss (Original Mix) [Shah-Music Digital]
4. SHato - Something Between Us (Odonbat Proglifting Mix) [Unearthed Recordings]
5. Smith & Pledger feat Carrie Skipper vs. Dinka - Civilization Forever (Ben Douple M acapella Mash-up) [CD-R]
6. Elite Electronic - Sunshine Beach (A.T.M. pres. Aquatiqa Balearic Remix) [Neuroscience Recordings]
7. Super8 & Tab vs. Kosheen - Catch Helsinki (Chreddy's Mash-up) [CD-R]
8. Gouryella - Ligaya (Magdelayna Progressiva Remix) [CD-R]
9. Luke Terry - Snow Drift (Original Mix) [Unearthed Recordings]
10. Abstract Vision - Hurricane 2011 (Original Rework) [Defcon Recordings]
11. Angel Ace - Everything's Gonna Be Fine (Original Mix) [Digital Society Recordings]
12. Nitrous Oxide & Mysterious Movement - The Journey (Original Mix) [Mondo Records]
13. James Minas - Lift (Pete Silver Remix) [Only One Recordings]
14. Simon O'Shine - Miss You (Original Mix) [Defcon Recordings]
15. D:Folt & Paul Trainer vs. SoundLift - Magnum Emphathizer (Lazarus Mash-up) [CD-R]
16. TrancEye vs Will Holland & Juventa feat Jeza - Unloved Again (Vicky Wood Mash-up) [CD-R]
17. Ferry Tayle & Static Blue vs Airborne Angel - L'Aviate (Lazarus Mash-up) [CD-R]
18. Defcon Audio - Trailblazer (Ronny K. Emotional Remix) [Defcon Recordings]
19. Daniel Seabra - Andromeda (Sandeagle Remix) [Trance All-Stars Recordings]

Short description of some of the tracks:

Andrew Rayel - Aethel (Intro Mix) [Timeline Music]:
I wanted to find a great intro mix with a bit of dramatic atmosphere and my mind came across this track. A wonderful intro track with some nice, progressive beats and a lovely breakdown.
SHato - Something Between Us (Odonbat Proglifting Mix) [Unearthed Recordings]
Odonbat is still new to me, but this is without a doubt one of my favorite tracks of the set. I've been playing it a lot lately and this is definitely someone to look out for in the future!
Super8 & Tab vs. Kosheen - Catch Helsinki (Chreddy's Mash-up) [CD-R]
Danish youngster Chreddy made a mashup with one of my all time favorite tracks: Helsinki Scorchin' by Super8 & Tab. At first I was a bit sceptic, seeing a mashup with that track, but it blew me away! Wonderful vocals and a melody you'll remember for a long time. Chreddy is definitely someone I'll look out for in the future.
Nitrous Oxide & Mysterious Movement - The Journey (Original Mix) [Mondo Records]
In the begining this tracks was a huge mystery. It was first ID'd as a Foundry track, but then Mysterious Movement posted the title as a Nitrous Oxide track. No matter what, this is still one of the greatest newer trance tracks!
James Minas - Lift (Pete Silver Remix) [Only One Recordings]
If I had to post a Tune Of The Month, this would with out a doubt be it. Absolutely wonderful and one of the greatest uplifting tracks I've heard for a while!
TrancEye vs Will Holland & Juventa feat Jeza - Unloved Again (Vicky Wood Mash-up) [CD-R]
Afterhours' very own grand darling, Victoria made this mashup and it is a CHOON! Nothing much can really be said about it, all you have to do is to chair rave a lot when you hear it!

Here are some links:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Katadunkass - Mind Sounds 001.MP3

Later I'll post some links with a smaller file :ee:

:bravo:looks awesome,I know almost all the tracks:super::love::good2:

I am downloading it right now, Kata. :friends:

:bravo:looks awesome,I know almost all the tracks:super::love::good2:

@Ella: I realized a lot of sets lately here on Afterhours tried to play more unknown tracks, but I wanted to go in a different direction, playing tracks I enjoyed the most for the last month, known or unknown :cap:

Hope you'll like it :)

@Ella: I realized a lot of sets lately here on Afterhours tried to play more unknown tracks, but I wanted to go in a different direction, playing tracks I enjoyed the most for the last month, known or unknown :cap:

Hope you'll like it :)

yes ofc:good2:I like this kind of sets with beautiful tracks/tracks that I like a lot:megacrazy::hug:

Katadunkass on the road :)
Nice mate :)

Super8 & Tab vs. Kosheen - Catch Helsinki (Chreddy's Mash-up) [CD-R]
Danish youngster Chreddy made a mashup with one of my all time favorite tracks: Helsinki Scorchin' by Super8 & Tab. At first I was a bit sceptic, seeing a mashup with that track, but it blew me away! Wonderful vocals and a melody you'll remember for a long time. Chreddy is definitely someone I'll look out for in the future.

:iagree:

Thanks for including my mashup! :friends: :)

Back