Reaction score

Keith Bowden

Tracklist:

01. Armin van Buuren - Club Embrace (Extended Intro) [Armada]
02. Armin van Buuren - Sail (Sudhaus Extended Remix) [Armada]
03. Ashley Wallbridge - Goa (Extended Mix) [Armada Trice]
04. BT - The Upside Down (Extended Mix) [Armind]
05. Rodg - Wired (Extended Mix) [Armind]
06. Markus Schulz feat. Soundland - Facedown (Markus Schulz Arena Mix) [Black Hole Recordings]
07. Rex Mundi - Radiance (Original Mix) [Afterglow Records]
08. Dawn & Akku - Past All Regrets (Extended Mix) [A State Of Trance]
09. Thomas Ulstrup - Resurrection (Extended Mix) [Flashover Recordings]
10. Harry Vederci - The Power Of Love (Adam White Remix) [Perfecto]
11. Andy Duguid feat. Leah - Don't Belong (Sied van Riel Remix) [Black Hole Recordings]
12. Vincent de Moor - Fly Away (Mark Sixma Presents M6 Extended Remix) [Who’s Afraid Of 138?!]

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :cap: all ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

tracklist: TXT format :good:

By the way.... www.choon.in isn't working for me, so I am playing via the Internet Radio section of iTunes. The sound is mixed heavily to the left headphone with minimal sound coming from the right. It's not the same for other radio stations. Not sure if that has anything to do with RAM's episode finishing up, or with accessing AH.FM via the Internet Radio section of iTunes?

By the way.... www.choon.in isn't working for me, so I am playing via the Internet Radio section of iTunes. The sound is mixed heavily to the left headphone with minimal sound coming from the right. It's not the same for other radio stations. Not sure if that has anything to do with RAM's episode finishing up, or with accessing AH.FM via the Internet Radio section of iTunes?

you can compare with ' next ' set ? :whistle: if the problem persists: do contact Dan :hmmm:

Doing very well Danmark, how about yourself mate? Did you have a good weekend? Enjoying some nice 70+ degree weather this weekend (Fahrenheit).

Fahrenheit, yes, LOL, compare that with (here) Celsius :icecream: Met a few friends in Utrecht (NL) last Saturday, was cool ! :clap: :beer: missed one too: C!C@ :friends:

CET 01:00 - 02:00

01. Armin van Buuren - Club Embrace (Extended Intro) [Armada]

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

danmark_ori, C!C@+, Aural Pleasures+

Back