Kriotherapy The Breakbeat Session Promo Mix

krio

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Krio and I'd like to present you my mix. It contains some breakbeat songs and some good classics in breaks mixes. Just drop an eye at the playlist and you'll know that it's worth of listening. So I hope you'll download it and will enjoy it! And don't forget to post your comment in here :)

Something about me: I'm 24 and come from Poland. I'm interested in music since I remember. Into club music since 2000. As a DJ since 2003 - that was my 1st time behind the decks. Since then I played in some local clubs. In near future I'd like to promote a good trance & progressive in my local club. The same with Afterhours!

01. C-Quence - Endorphine (Original Mix)
02. Armin van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Wall of Sound (Original Edit)
03. David West - Carrier (Original Mix)
04. Ayas - Orient Sun (Breaks Remix)
05. General Midi vs. DJ Hyper - We've Been Waiting (Original Mix)
06. Oceanlab feat. Justine Suissa - Satellite (Vadim Zhukov Remix)
07. ID
08. Andy Hunter - Go (Original Mix)
09. Cressida & Kris O'Neil feat. Marc Starr - Starsight (Modified Frequencies Breakz Remix)
10. Rank 1 - Breathing (Breaks Dub)

total time: 00:58:54

NEW LINK TO THE FILE

The link you'll find at the bottom, red coloured Kriotherapy_The_Breakbeat_Session_192_kbps.mp3

Last edited:
I'm not able to download it. I can only save the link, and when I try to download it, it says the site is under construction..

Laan

It is really not working for me.

after a couple of failed attempts I have been able to catch the file in the right way (it's a zip format) downloading now :smile:

ok...here comes an alternate link/mirror for Krio set :biggrin:
clicky clicky

should work ok
ciao ciao

you welcome!
I am listening right now to this set and it's kinda fine stuff,a bit of nice classics such like Satellite and Endorphine,that are always great to hear plus other great tracks,the mix sounds tight to my ears,and I like it
anyway for a better advice/feedback(I am not a dj...sadly!) hope other ears will listen to your set..right now I am thinking Magik would like it a lot hope she will have a chance to give a listen to :smile:

I will be listening this when I have time.

cheers,

you welcome!
I am listening right now to this set and it's kinda fine stuff,a bit of nice classics such like Satellite and Endorphine,that are always great to hear plus other great tracks,the mix sounds tight to my ears,and I like it
anyway for a better advice/feedback(I am not a dj...sadly!) hope other ears will listen to your set..right now I am thinking Magik would like it a lot hope she will have a chance to give a listen to :smile:

you're right....love the look of that tracklist....downloading now

cool stuff i really liked it, burnt it to a cdr so i can listen in my car on my various travels during the week....thanks Krio!

Back