Laan presents: Chemical Wave. Episode 01

Laan

AH.FM's Party Beast
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear ah members.

I recently started to mix trance music. I already knew i had a good feeling for it. But i never had the time to give it a try.

I practised for a couple of hours, and this is the result: Chemical Wave Episode 01

Time: 54:33
Quality: 192 kb/sec
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vdfqud

Tracklist:
01 Cara Dillon vs 2Devine - Black Is The Colour (Coco Green Remix)
02 alex m.o.r.p.h. and woody van eyden feat jimmy - y68 (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)
03 lange vs gareth emery - another you another me (Original Mix)
04 Sassot - Where it all begun (Original Mix)
05 Carl B ft Breaking Banjamin - Diary Of Jane (Sean Tyas Remix)
06 Tom Cloud feat Tiff Lacey - Secretly (Vocal Mix)
07 Simon and Shaker - Zero (Original Mix)
08 Wirefly - The Verdict (Octagen's Revision)

I made this set 100% digital. I'm exciting to get desks aswell. This all because i noticed i wasnt doing so bad at all. It was really hard to mix the track of sassot in this pretty uplifting set according to ''where it all begun'' that uses to get played with way less BPM.

Feedback, positive or negative is always welcome.

I hope you like it :)

laan!

like it already without listening to it, so many good tracks in there :)

downloading as soon sendspace let me do it :p:

I made this set 100% digital. I'm exciting to get desks aswell. This all because i noticed i wasnt doing so bad at all. It was really hard to mix the track of sassot in this pretty uplifting set according to ''where it all begun'' that uses to get played with way less BPM.

A change of track order can do the trick mate ;)

A change of track order can do the trick mate ;)

Yeah i know :p:

but i wanted to try it this way.. A prog track in the middle of the uplifting trance :LMAO:

I have downloaded this set earlier and will have a listen to it tomorrow morning,tracklist looks great,first 3 tracks expecially
ciao;)

i had a quick listen to it today!

as i said, i like all the tracks in there so can't complain on that :)
only thing is u can hear some struggeling horseclopps when the sassot tracks starts to fade in & out i think, but no real harm done for me i liked the mix & will listen to it more, so i can give more feedback, i just listen to it once while chillin' on my sofa :p:

i had a quick listen to it today!

as i said, i like all the tracks in there so can't complain on that :)
only thing is u can hear some struggeling horseclopps when the sassot tracks starts to fade in & out i think, but no real harm done for me i liked the mix & will listen to it more, so i can give more feedback, i just listen to it once while chillin' on my sofa :p:

Thanks peter :)

As i already said, this mix was made digital with software. I think i could mix the sassot in way better if i had 2 mouses working. ( like 2 hands on the desks ;) )

Im planning to buy hardware. So im gonna start mixing off pc :p:

laan,I have listened to your mix twice and I enjoyed it,I agree with Peter regarding Sassot tune transition,but Sassot apart it's a cool and enjoyable set including top notch songs
I will re-listen to it again,kept it aside on my pc

p.s. may I ask why you have not added 1 more song and made it 60 min all round,just curiosity mine, not critics:)

btw happy holidays!

laan,I have listened to your mix twice and I enjoyed it,I agree with Peter regarding Sassot tune transition,but Sassot apart it's a cool and enjoyable set including top notch songs
I will re-listen to it again,kept it aside on my pc

p.s. may I ask why you have not added 1 more song and made it 60 min all round,just curiosity mine, not critics:)

btw happy holidays!

Next to the track from Sassot ( wich i should leave ) you think my mixing is good?

yeah well i should of add +1 track. That probably would be Armin van Buuren vs. Rank 1 feat. Kush - This World Is Watching Me ( original mix )

I see this more like a practise mix, but it came out as a pretty good one :p

edit: Thnx for listening. Nice Xmas + Sexy holidays :)

Next to the track from Sassot ( wich i should leave ) you think my mixing is good?

yeah well i should of add +1 track. That probably would be Armin van Buuren vs. Rank 1 feat. Kush - This World Is Watching Me ( original mix )

I see this more like a practise mix, but it came out as a pretty good one :p

edit: Thnx for listening. Nice Xmas + Sexy holidays :)

That would be a sick track to add! :choon: I am going to download your set and post back soon! :p

I think yes your mixing is good hope in the while you have done more practice and maybe got more mixes?
Also, I would suggest you to re-work this mix a little,why not..

ciao

I think yes your mixing is good hope in the while you have done more practice and maybe got more mixes?
Also, I would suggest you to re-work this mix a little,why not..

ciao

Thanks for your opinion Stella Bella!

I'm heading to go for episode 2. I never wanted my own show but maybe i could get aired as guestmix @ any dj in the future :LMAO: It has to be discussed.

I had busy times but im going for a new set and maybe a rework of ep.1

<3

Tracks are getting old really fast for me. So maybe i would leaveout some more tracks ep1.

Edit: I decided not to make a remake of ep1. Firstly because i think its pretty fine. And because ive heard the tracks of ep1 sort of too much..

''Busy creating ep2''

Last edited:
First 3 tracks is realy good of 2006 and my favorite tunes!

02 alex m.o.r.p.h. and woody van eyden feat jimmy - y68 (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)

First 3 tracks is realy good of 2006 and my favorite tunes!

Thanks :) I like them too. Only ive heard them pretty much right now :p:

Back