Lange - Intercity 150 on AH.FM 20-11-2013

awesome mashup there trance version of Mat zo pyramid scheme , anyone know the mashup ID?

female vocals:lollypop:

thanks Polar, awesome photo, I ended up buying that single of Pyramid Scheme, has a nice old skool rap beat

Cindy Alma
Cindy Alma
Discography at Discogs :book:
View images for Cindy Alma

Genre: Dance / Pop
Profile: Singer / Songwriter. Born in Marseilles, France to a French Algerian father and French Moroccan mother

:: Armin van Buuren feat. Cindy Alma - Beautiful Life | Armind ::

RELEASE DATE 2013-09-06
LABELS Armind (Armada)
CATALOG # ARMD1160
The intense glow of worldwide sensation 'This Is What It Feels Like' still hasn't faded, but Armin van Buuren brings a new story to tell. The highly anticipated second single of his 'Intense' album is the energetic 'Beautiful Life' featuring Cindy Alma. Dominating the global charts for months, Armin's collaboration with Trevor Guthrie still keeps the world turning. With golden records in Canada and The Netherlands, as well as top chart positions in the UK, the US, Australia, Russia and many more countries, Armin van Buuren had an amazing kick-off to the release of his fifth artist album, 'Intense'. Next up, is the beloved favourite of many fans, the mysterious 'Beautiful Life'. Carrying the vocals of New York based singer-songwriter Cindy Alma, 'Beautiful Life' moves, arouses and enraptures. Though modern sounding, it has the energy and build-up of a classic Armin track. A dreamy track with an important message, spreading the sounds of 'Intense'. On remix duties, we find Danish talent Mikkas and South-Africa's Protoculture _ Mikkas blazes a new trail of big-room, giving 'Beautiful Life' that extra punch of electro energy. Those into prog delight will be feasting their ears to the Protoculture remix, giving it a peak-time flow of melody.

thanks Polar -- so it was a mashup between Jerome Ismae E and Mat zo - pyramid scheme I really liked that one

I'm really curious as to what inspired "Africa" .. the heavy bass drop just leaves me confused haha

:: 07 @Tiesto feat. @BT - Love Comes Again (@Blasterjaxx Remix) #intercity150 - @_Protoculture In The Mix ::

BT
BT
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for BT

Aliases: Brian Transeau, Elastic Reality, Kaistar, Libra

[table="width: 650"]
[tr]
[td]
BT Wikipedia
BT The DJ List
BT Facebook (Fan Group)
BT Facebook (Fan Page)