What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
OK, here's something I never told anyone before.

For the last year or so I've been wondering about ending the show at Episode 250, but figured I'd just make my mind up later on about it.

So far, I hadn't made my mind up and then the show date came around and so here it is :music:

I'm not sure if it's the final episode or not, but it might be. I think it turned out great this month so would be happy if it was, anyway :)

Then again, maybe I'll be back again next month as usual, who knows :mask: :ee:

I just got chills reading this and as I type this. Your show has often come up as having my favorite sets I've heard here on afterhours for at least 5 years now!

Either way, whatever happens, thank you for sharing all the amazing music here! Definitely has been an experience that transcends time and space!!!!!! :):super::music:

He gets to play every week, we actually started around the same time :wink: In fact, it used to broadcast live at the same time as ASOT originally on Thursday nights :ee:

BFTD was originally weekly until 2007 when it came to Afterhours :)
to be honest i have never listened to a single asot episode, bftd ftw :grinning:
but i like to joining the big celebrations armin & alda doing every year, lets hope this year we can go again :rave:

3. Tiddy vs John O'Callaghan featuring Sara Howells - Find Yourself In Forgiven Lies (Peteerson mashup)

2. Jer Martin vs DT8 Project feat. Roxanne Wilde - Ten Minutes To Destination (Victoria Da Silva mashup)

:choonalert::choonalert:

I've gone on what the file names say and mashup titles are generally long enough already :ee: :mask:

That said I do think the vocalists are listed most of the time tonight....

I've gone on what the file names say and mashup titles are generally long enough already :ee: :mask:

That said I do think the vocalists are listed most of the time tonight....
yeah mashups and remixes are often without vocalists :p i will try to adding them :mask:

4. Perpetuous Dreamer feat. Elles de Graaf vs UDM & Exouler - The Sound Of Intensity (Sam Torrent mashup)

6. Mark Eteson, Jon Prior and John O'Callaghan featuring Audrey Gallagher - Big Dynamic Sky (Lazarus mashup)

7. Nikolauss vs Above & Beyond featuring Richard Bedford - Valley Of The Sun And Moon (Zenergy Sunnyside mashup)

Love this mashup, still remember the 1st time I heard it :super::super::super:

Back