05. Alive (Extended Mix) Vikram Prabhu
06. Eris (Extended Mix) Hassan Jewel, Transient
07. Indicode (Extended) Talla 2xlc, Marc van Linden, D-Gor
08. Options Open (James Pound Extended Remix) Polzn Bladz
09. What Would You Do (Original Mix) Campomor
10. Hand Me Downs (Extended Mix) Incredia

100000x100000-999.jpg

howsw u dude, long time
I can tell you how long. The night you did that twitch stream, the next day I got the worse flu/illness I've ever had. Knocked me out for 2 weeks. Quality set tonight my man!

@danmark_ori still working for the postal service? I do the same in the UK and today was mothers day. Very pleased to have delivered the ladies their flowers and cards today :D
:wow: :bow: you even delivered post at Sunday ? :flowers: much respect dude. Yup, I put the same kind of job and I like it :good: :mml:

I can tell you how long. The night you did that twitch stream, the next day I got the worse flu/illness I've ever had. Knocked me out for 2 weeks. Quality set tonight my man!
dqamn, i have that effect on people haha

:wow: :bow: you even delivered post at Sunday ? :flowers: much respect dude. Yup, I put the same kind of job and I like it :good: :mml:
Yeah the owners of Royal Mail made the new recruits work on Saturday and Sunday. I am an agency worker... I worked today 1) for the money 2) because so many people now send their mothers day cards by internet so it's my little contribution :D

Back