LeeJ Pres. - Tranceality 068 on AH.FM 12-05-2024

Howie Mandel GIF by America's Got Talent

Trance made me a better person
Christian Westerhof
hey guys I am a trained baker and confectioner. But my true passion is to produce trance music. From an early age I was fascinated by the genre of music. In good times and in bad times there was always a track that matched my feelings. I hope you like my style and I can pass on my emotions in the tracks. Let the music guide you ;) and believe in yourself no matter what others say!

Trance made me a better person
Christian Westerhof
hey guys I am a trained baker and confectioner. But my true passion is to produce trance music. From an early age I was fascinated by the genre of music. In good times and in bad times there was always a track that matched my feelings. I hope you like my style and I can pass on my emotions in the tracks. Let the music guide you ;) and believe in yourself no matter what others say!
Christian bakes trance cookies :clap:

See Me Now

Alina Renae

Alina Renae is a Singer I Songwriter I Entertainer, who is also experienced in Digital Production and Audio Engineering. Owning and operating her own recording studio, she is hired on for production projects, Dance Music Vocalist features, and other studio projects as she builds her Solo Dance Music career.Alina has had numerous tracks chart on Beatport, including breaking in to the top 10 twice in two different categories. Right now the video of her track with Protohype (FLY) is in rotation on Fuse, MTV, and multiple other sites. You can also hear other music projects and tracks on radio stations such as B96, Kiss FM, and other radio and internet stations around the U.S.As she continues to collaborate with other well known Deejay/ Producers and grow as a recording artist, writer, and performer, Alina does it all, from dancing, singing, emcee hosting, to songwriting, recording and audio engineering. Her look, sound, and engaging performances make Alina Renae one of Chicago's premier up-and-coming young artists.

Charles Tsai

Composer, instrumentalist, DJ & producer Charles Tsai is based in Southern California. For more than a decade, he has worked as a music performer and educator, teaching and performing the cello and piano throughout Orange County all the while working on transitioning his knowledge in classical music to trance productions. He holds a music degree from the world renowned music school of UCLA where he’s learned music theory and composition from some of the best. Due to his merit and deep passion for music, his personal style in trance music thrives on the use of emotive, unique, and memorable melodies.

Harshil Kamdar

Harshil Kamdar is an 18-year-old record producer & international DJ born in India & based in New Jersey, USA. With releases on top-tier labels like Armada, FSOE, Subculture, Nocturnal Knights, Blue Dot, GO Music, Regenerate, AVA White, Perfecto, Find Your Harmony, Amsterdam Trance, High Voltage, Enhanced, & support from world-class DJs like Armin van Buuren, Andrew Rayel, Ferry Corsten, Aly & Fila, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Paul van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Allen Watts, and Ronski Speed to name a few, Harshil has solidified himself as the one to watch. Contact/Bookings ↪︎ contact@harshilkamdar.com Website ↪︎ www.harshilkamdar.com

Greg Oakland

Born and raised in Los Angeles now living in Queen's New York. This Japanese American producer takes inspiration from Trance, Techno, Progressive and House. Currently working in finance in Midtown Manhattan, but has a deep passion for music production and DJing. Ever since his first festival in 2008, he knew he wanted to be involved in the scene in some capacity. A melody first producer that also implements cutting edge sounds from all genres to truly create a unique product.

See Me Now

Alina Renae

Alina Renae is a Singer I Songwriter I Entertainer, who is also experienced in Digital Production and Audio Engineering. Owning and operating her own recording studio, she is hired on for production projects, Dance Music Vocalist features, and other studio projects as she builds her Solo Dance Music career.Alina has had numerous tracks chart on Beatport, including breaking in to the top 10 twice in two different categories. Right now the video of her track with Protohype (FLY) is in rotation on Fuse, MTV, and multiple other sites. You can also hear other music projects and tracks on radio stations such as B96, Kiss FM, and other radio and internet stations around the U.S.As she continues to collaborate with other well known Deejay/ Producers and grow as a recording artist, writer, and performer, Alina does it all, from dancing, singing, emcee hosting, to songwriting, recording and audio engineering. Her look, sound, and engaging performances make Alina Renae one of Chicago's premier up-and-coming young artists.
What a :choon: but no extended version available on Spotify :unsure::rave::rave::rave:

Just A Fool

Christopher Corrigan

Christopher Corrigan is a Producer/DJ from Belfast, Northern Ireland producing under the aliases Christopher Corrigan, Allura, Aenon, PLA4, Chris Corrigan pres. Velvet Skies & previously one half of Tatoe & Tease. Christopher Corrigan's tracks have been supported by some of the industry's biggest names: Armin Van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, Judge Jules, Aly & Fila, Cosmic Gate, Sneijder, Scot Project, Eddie Halliwell, Mike Koglin, Mark Sherry, Manuel Le Saux, Bart Claessen, Andy Moor, Simon Patterson, Suzy Solar, Agnelli & Nelson, Ronski Speed, John 00 Fleming, Ernesto vs. Bastian, Alex M.O.R.P.H, Mark Pledger, John O'Callaghan, Jon O'Bir, M.I.K.E. plus many many more and featured on numerous radio shows such as Radio 1, Trance Around The World, Corsten's Countdown, Tiesto's Clublife to name but a few.

Falling

James Dust

James Dust, born in Münster (Germany) in 1978 lives according the motto “Trance & Souls” since he was found his passion and fascination for music at the age of 15. Inspired by the music and his first turntable he started his DJ career in youth clubs. At the age of 18 he played already in larger clubs in Germany. He was resident DJ in several club such as 360 Grad, Twister Dance, Galaxy, Bam Bu, Jovel, Haverkamp, Depot, etc. Followed by some international bookings in England, Australia, Switzerland and so forth. The love for trance music grew in 2006 as he played in the same lineup along with A.O. Alex Morph and Cosmic Gate. From that moment, he decided to dedicate himself entirely to trance music. With fulfillment to touch people with the emotions and souls for this music, he starts writing and producing his own melodies. James style of music covered over the past year’s Handsup, Hardstyle and Uplifting. Today his focus is on Uplifting Trance. In the meantime he released some successful tracks like Skyfall, Watching the Waves, Daylight, Bagged and many more which supported by well-known DJs such as Giuseppe Ottaviani, Talla 2xlc, Madwave, Jorn van Deynhofen, Andrew Rayel, Yoshi&Razner, XiJaro and Pitch, Sean Tyas, Manuel Le Saux, Chris Element, Antonio Devini and many many more. Through his collected experiences as a DJ and producer, he established in 2016 his own brand, named Daybreakerz.

Back