LeeJ Pres. - Tranceality 071 on AH.FM 11-08-2024

Not particularly on form with my transitions during this mix, I must’ admit
:captain: As a pro, you do know how to put it. I hope you can enjoy the 'final' result none the less. Plus : you're learning every day :mml:

Elevated (Chris M Remix)

Hide & Seek

HIDE & SEEK, the dynamic international trance trio comprising Simon Kaye (DJ/Producer), MJ Project (Singer/Songwriter), and Airnova (Producer/Composer), is set to captivate audiences worldwide with their mesmerizing beats and infectious melodies. With a lineup that boasts remarkable talent and diversity, HIDE & SEEK brings together the creative prowess of Simon Kaye's pulsating rhythms, MJ Project's soulful vocals, and Airnova's masterful compositions. Together, they deliver an electrifying sonic experience that transcends boundaries and resonates with audiences across the globe. Signed to esteemed labels including Vandit Records, Critical Sounds, and their very own imprint, Future Force Recordings, HIDE & SEEK is poised to make waves in the trance music scene. Their commitment to pushing the boundaries of the genre and delivering unparalleled performances has earned them widespread acclaim and a dedicated fanbase. Supported by industry heavyweights such as Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, and Alex Morph, HIDE & SEEK's rise to prominence is undeniable. Their infectious tracks and captivating live shows have solidified their position as one of the most exciting acts in the trance music landscape.

Elevated (Chris M Remix)

Hide & Seek

HIDE & SEEK, the dynamic international trance trio comprising Simon Kaye (DJ/Producer), MJ Project (Singer/Songwriter), and Airnova (Producer/Composer), is set to captivate audiences worldwide with their mesmerizing beats and infectious melodies. With a lineup that boasts remarkable talent and diversity, HIDE & SEEK brings together the creative prowess of Simon Kaye's pulsating rhythms, MJ Project's soulful vocals, and Airnova's masterful compositions. Together, they deliver an electrifying sonic experience that transcends boundaries and resonates with audiences across the globe. Signed to esteemed labels including Vandit Records, Critical Sounds, and their very own imprint, Future Force Recordings, HIDE & SEEK is poised to make waves in the trance music scene. Their commitment to pushing the boundaries of the genre and delivering unparalleled performances has earned them widespread acclaim and a dedicated fanbase. Supported by industry heavyweights such as Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, and Alex Morph, HIDE & SEEK's rise to prominence is undeniable. Their infectious tracks and captivating live shows have solidified their position as one of the most exciting acts in the trance music landscape.
iTunes Apple 🙃

100000x100000-999.jpg

bottom line: the 'ori' release has the better picture :captain: 😋

:captain: As a pro, you do know how to put it. I hope you can enjoy the 'final' result none the less. Plus : you're learning every day :mml:
To be honest recently, I’ve not been enjoying any of my mixing or DJing. I’m actually struggling at the moment to keep going. It’s all you guys are keeping me hanging in there. I’m hoping my break helps me back into the DJing fold.

I hardly really mix anymore, and I can tell I’m starting to suffer from it if I don’t practice every day I’m gonna lose it

iTunes Apple 🍏

Christophe Quinlivan-Hunt

Christophe Quinlivan-Hunt, Minister for Trance and Techno in Her Majesty's Government. DJ/Producer Christophe hails from Sheffield, UK; the epicentre of modern trance and spiritual home to Gatecrasher. Artist, hedonist, spiritualist, vinylist — Christophe proudly represents Steel City music heritage and pushes it to new creative heights. Renowned for his ability to completely remix and mash-up tracks live and on the fly with his customised Traktor S8 mixer and two Traktor 2D's combo, Christophe has been gaining traction in Sheffield and beyond. His high-octane live sets fuse contemporary releases with classics and little-known gems from his collection. As a resident DJ for Experience Trance & Underground Kollektiv, Christophe hosts a popular show The Department for Trance and Techno which showcases upcoming DJ producers and established names including Danilo Ercole & Steve Dekay. At Experience Trance, he joins a roster of emerging trance and techno DJs and producers. Recent highlights include winning the opportunity to perform live at the UK BPM DJ show 2021 and a debut mix on the virtual rave island of Nowhere World. The Minister is working hard for you in the department's studio, producing uplifting trance. He has recently unveiled four Boris smashing mixes that would make Guy Fawkes green with releases on Infected Digital Recordings, Nashwa Music & Radiation Recordings. Want your crowds’ feet to be itching to dance? Then vote for the Minister and he shall deliver as per his manifesto promise

Mhammed El Alami

Mhammed El Alami is a Trance and Progressive producer from Morocco signed to Armada, FSOE and Enhanced. Also known as SMRLVE

Salman Wani

Kashmir, India-based Salman Wani is a Trance and Progressive music producer. Since his first appearance in 2021, the new talent has had releases on Levitated Music, 2Rock Recordings, Abora, FSOE Fables, and more.

Back