LightControl & Granz Enemy - Once In Heaven 088 - Full On Trance Mix on AH.FM 13-04-2024

Will Atkinson always on high level!!! But this one now is also iconic: 26 Allen Watts - Arizona [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wish more DJs were playing like this nowadays. I miss uplifting at gigs.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wish more DJs were playing like this nowadays. I miss uplifting at gigs.
I (and my show host partner too) love uplifting. That's our roots. And i keep producing uplifting trance. But we also love tech trance, techno, melodic techno, progressive trance, etc... Thats why our shows are mostly a mixure, and a journey from 122 to 140 bpm. Last show i did was from 123 and ended in 150 ...

I finished this set with two of my own tracks. Maybe you heard them before and I hope you stil like them.
28 XiJaro & Pitch with LightControl - Whispers Of Time [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]

I (and my show host partner too) love uplifting. That's our roots. And i keep producing uplifting trance. But we also love tech trance, techno, melodic techno, progressive trance, etc... Thats our shows are mostly a mixure, and a journey from 122 to 140 bpm. Last show i did was from 123 and ended in 150 ...
Variety's good, because when I was, for example, at Transmission Poland (2022, 2023) too many DJs played hard. Also those, who back in the days were labeled as uplifting. Only Roger Shah (2022) and Cold Blue (2023) played melodic / uplifting stuff.
But yes, we keep doing uplifting and also play it ...
Uplifting was my first love <3
I finished this set with two of my own tracks. Maybe you heard them before and I hope you stil like them.
28 XiJaro & Pitch with LightControl - Whispers Of Time [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]
Love XiJaro & Pitch! :bravo: Great track from you! <3

By the way, I remember XiJaro from making so good mashups.

01 Ben Gold - Atomic (Tempo Giusto Remix) [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]
02 Armin van Buuren - Communication (David Gravell Remix) [ARMIND (ARMADA)]
03 David Gravell - The Road [ASOT (ARMADA)]
04 Jamie Walker - Rojo [OUTBURST]
05 Alex Di Stefano - I've Got The Power [OUTBURST]
06 Alex Di Stefano - Escape From The Past [OUTBURST]
07 Mark Leanings - Dropshot (Sam Jones Remix) [KEARNAGE]
08 Jordan Suckley - Droid [DAMAGED (BLACK HOLE)]
09 Ben Gold - Atomic [ASOT (ARMADA)]
10 Armin van Buuren - Together (In A State Of Trance) (ASOT 700 Anthem) (Faruk Sabanci Remix) [ASOT (ARMADA)]
11 Gareth Emery ft. Gavin Beach - Eye Of The Storm (LTN Remix) [GARUDA]
12 Sied van Riel & Radion6 - Warpdrive [ARMIND (ARMADA)]
13 Gaia - Empire Of Hearts [ARMIND (ARMADA)]
14 Lange - Imagineer (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix) [LANGE (ENHANCED)]
15 Fisherman & Hawkins - Underworld [COLDHARBOUR]
16 Qller - Life Must Go On (Poshout Remix) [TIMELINE MUSIC]
17 Photographer & Abstract Vision - Zero Gravity [UNIQUE SENSE]
18 STANDERWICK - Valyrian [FSOE]
19 Killerwatts & WAIO & Symbolic vs. Mino Safy & Eranga & Attila Syah ft. Mark Frisch ft. Mark Frisch - The Reason To Wake Up (STANDERWICK Mashup) [NANO RECORDS (PSYTRANCE) / 2ROCK]
20 Tempo Giusto - Cujo [CREATE MUSIC (BLACK HOLE)]
21 Mike Sanders - 7 Eleven [#138]
22 Gareth Emery ft. Wayward Daughter - Reckless (STANDERWICK Remix) [GARUDA]
23 Ben Gold ft. Christina Novelli - All Or Nothing (Allen Watts Remix) [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]
24 Matt Bowdidge - Second Sun [FSOE]
25 Will Atkinson - Numb The Pain [SUBCULTURE (BLACK HOLE)]
26 Allen Watts - Arizona [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]
27 Ram - RAMexico [WHO'S AFRAID OF 138 (ARMADA)]
29 XiJaro & Pitch & LightControl - Elixir Of Angels [GROTESQUE]

Bro, it was a good session! Thank you for joining me on todays journey. We will be back next month (11th may) with the best in electrionic dance music. You can stream this episode via soundcloud on next monday!

Bro, it was a good session! Thank you for joining me on todays journey. We will be back next month (11th may) with the best in electrionic dance music. You can stream this episode via soundcloud on next monday!
Thank you, bro! :friends: Totally enjoyed it - especally the uplifting part of the show! :clap: Take care, enjoy the evening and see you again during the next episode! :) Sure thing! :book:
Best, Florian (LightControl)
Cheers from Poland! :friends:

Thank you, bro! :friends: Totally enjoyed it - especally the uplifting part of the show! :clap: Take care, enjoy the evening and see you again during the next episode! :) Sure thing! :book:

Cheers from Poland! :friends:
Glad you liked it. Take care and enjoy the evening, too! Cheers from Germany / and Granz Enemy would say: Cheers from Ukraine

Back