LightControl & Granz Enemy - Once In Heaven 093 on AH.FM 14-09-2024

Finally have the chance to play this track. The breakdown of this track makes me sooo emotional!
14 Oliver Smith & Tom Bailey - Everything [ANJUNABEATS]

...I know that this Transition did feel like using the handbrake in the car, as this track does start really soft.
Wanted to replay this old gem by ATB. Hope you will like it as much as i do.

15 ATB & Amurai ft. Melissa Loretta - Heartbeat [KONTOR]

...I know that this Transition did feel like using the handbrake in the car, as this track does start really soft.
Wanted to replay this old gem by ATB. Hope you will like it as much as i do.

15 ATB & Amurai ft. Melissa Loretta - Heartbeat [KONTOR]
Melissa <3

My dad is a fan of ATB. At the ASOT 5oo world tours (2011), ASOT already had a stage at the Ultra Music Festival.
At that time my dad and i were driving somewhere and i wanted to listen the livestream. (At that time my dad was 36 and i was 14). "ATB" was the Keyword to have my dad turning the stream on. We almost listend in maximum volume. So, this track reminds me of that awesome Father Son Moment.

My dad is a fan of ATB. At the ASOT 5oo world tours (2011), ASOT already had a stage at the Ultra Music Festival.
At that time my dad and i were driving somewhere and i wanted to listen the livestream. (At that time my dad was 36 and i was 14). "ATB" was the Keyword to have my dad turning the stream on. We almost listend in maximum volume. So, this track reminds me of that awesome Father Son Moment.
Happy for both of you - such memories like these are priceless <3

Back