Lockstone - The Glorious Visions Trance Mix 179 on AH.FM 19-06-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:D Well keep an eye out for the Replay!!! As always my Thanks for everyone who listens and comments :) Means the world to me to have the support and that the mixes are enjoyed as they are meant to be.......and Yes there should only be one time zone...the TRANCE time zone!!! \0/

Well, that will increase the post count as you have to post at least twice the required amount of posts :lol:

nah, you're doing quite nicely ! :good: :)

Well, that will increase the post count as you have to post at least twice the required amount of posts :lol:

HAHAHAHA!!! I had to start a whole new account due to the facebook login thing not working anymore so i have total NOOB status again so the more posts i have to do the better lol

:D Well keep an eye out for the Replay!!! As always my Thanks for everyone who listens and comments :) Means the world to me to have the support and that the mixes are enjoyed as they are meant to be.......and Yes there should only be one time zone...the TRANCE time zone!!! \0/

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, C!C@+, Lockstone, bjerre+, jetlagchi

HAHAHAHA!!! I had to start a whole new account due to the facebook login thing not working anymore so i have total NOOB status again so the more posts i have to do the better lol

a message to Dan (admin huh?) and he can reset your password :hmmm:

a message to Dan (admin huh?) and he can reset your password :hmmm:

Yeah i spoke to Dan via Facebook but this account had been set up already. It's no big deal........Clean slate. It's nice to rebuild :p

I LOVE your picture with the Wonderful Stine Grove - Without a doubt STILL my fave Vocalist and a Danish Legend along with her look a like Sophie Grobel :D

I don't use FB so would never get that problem ... and to be honest that would probably turn me off from the site.

Deactivated my Facebook Profile Today. So bored of all of the negativity and BS on there so gone. Only used it to promote the shows really

I don't use FB so would never get that problem ... and to be honest that would probably turn me off from the site.

Members of AH.FM - World's #1 Trance Radio
User Name Join Date Posts Age

danmark_ori May 30th, 2006 320,822 59
SUNNY TOMORROW Dec 12th, 2007 105,634 63
bjerre Jan 1st, 2010 88,821
piccoli Dec 9th, 2006 79,560
C!C@ Nov 27th, 2009 72,218 28
trancefan0883 Oct 20th, 2008 70,658 33
Above1stBase Jun 14th, 2012 63,609 24
Lucas Dec 11th, 2008 61,942 26
aakos Sep 7th, 2008 57,418 33

I LOVE your picture with the Wonderful Stine Grove - Without a doubt STILL my fave Vocalist and a Danish Legend along with her look a like Sophie Grobel :D

Yes - they look alike.

Here's Sofie :)

Sofie-Gr-b-l-said-was-ful-014.jpg

Sorry guys - it's time to :sleeping:

See you all soon ... and I will try to catch a :replay: of your set Lockstone :music:

Take it Easy bjerre and Thanks!!! Goodnight

Sorry guys - it's time to :sleeping:

See you all soon ... and I will try to catch a :replay: of your set Lockstone :music:

take care bjerre :hug: sleep well man ! :wave:

Back