LTJ Bukem Documentary

DreamensioN

Universal Language
Registered
Reaction score
Hopefully Lazarus will find this :smile1:

I personally have never really gotten into "drum 'n bass", but I really fell for the sounds of LTJ Bukem. Its kind of like me and alternative music aswell. I never really liked it, but I own every Smashing Pumpkins album - I just love Billy Corgan's lyrics, and their music.

XRuntime asked about d'nb in another thread: http://forum.ah.fm/music-discussion/8504-drum-n-bass.html and it got me looking again for some good old LTJ Bukem stuff on the tube of you (youtube :p).

I found this 2 part documentary on LTJ Bukem.

Its a fantatsic documentary, taking you behind the scenes into the real life world of a Drum 'n Bass DJ, the agents, the parties and the fans.

Part 1 is 24mins:
YouTube - Ltj Bukem Documentary Part 1

Part 2 is another 24mins:
YouTube - Ltj Bukem Documentary Part 2

I watched both episodes. Good on you for letting us in on this!

Personally, I am not the BIGGEST fan of DnB but I enjoyed it. I wish that there was something like this for like House or Trance, or just the Dance music scene in general.

Dude, that chick MC that was talking about Bukem's "problems at the border." WTF????!!!

ill check it out, dnb can really rock sometimes

I wish that there was something like this for like House or Trance, or just the Dance music scene in general.

There is such a documentary. I own it on DVD. Its called "Trancemission", and it follows the "Global Underground" label into Ibiza.

Its a very rare doco (one of the reasons I bought it). I can't find ANYTHING on google about it at the moment, but I know where my DVD is. Its in storage in the room next door - I just gotta dig it out.

I'll try to do that this weekend and I'll post the exact details of it.

Thanks, gonna take a look at the pirate...i mean...the blockbuster by the bay

There is such a documentary. I own it on DVD. Its called "Trancemission", and it follows the "Global Underground" label into Ibiza.

Its a very rare doco (one of the reasons I bought it). I can't find ANYTHING on google about it at the moment, but I know where my DVD is. Its in storage in the room next door - I just gotta dig it out.

I'll try to do that this weekend and I'll post the exact details of it.

Hmmmmmm. That is a hard find because I have been looking for it and I have not been able to find it either.:|

You know what I got? I got "It's All Gone, Pete Tong." I like it very much. Gives you an insight about his life and all and how he got so big in the scene.:smile1: A friend got the DVD from so mewhere. She copied it for me on a DVD.

If you lived closer, I could give you a blank DVD so you could copy it for me. I got tons of blanks here:)

Back