Magdelayna Guest Mix - March '08 [Progressive/Uplifting]

Magdelayna

Moments of Energy
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,this is a guest mix i did for Addison & his podcast 'Rotation' this week..it starts off with Alex Losy's laid back remix of my forthcoming single 'Back to the Stars' ,then onto one of my favourite vocals tunes of '07 : 'Crawling' which was my personal favourite track off Shah's brilliant Sunlounger album.

Also on there is my recent remix of Med & Neil Bamford's track 'One' and the past classic is in the shape of MIKE's amazing 2004 interpretation of 'Twixt' .....hope you enjoy it & any comments are appreciated :)

Tracklist ::::

01 Magdelayna vs. RMG - Back To The Stars (Alex Losy Remix) [Realmusic Recordings]
02 Sunlounger feat. Zara - Crawling (DJ Shah mix) [Armada]
03 Nortek - Undertaker (Richard Gale Remix) [Semi-Detatched]
04 Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It (Airbase Remix) [CD-R]
05 Lange - Drifting Away (Lange's Sunset Mix) [Maelstrom]
06 Magdelayna - Just A Glimmer Of Hope (Original mix) [CD-R]
07 Med vs. Neil Bamford - One (Magdelayna Remix) [Abora Recordings]
08 Plastic Boy - Twixt (2004 Remake) [Bonzai] *past classic*

LINK >> http://www.sendspace.com/file/lj8nby

Adam :)

Hi there, just listened to the mix.
Will there be an release available with "Just A Glimmer Of Hope"? I think it's really cool :super:. Looked at beatport but there is nothing. Since it's CD-r I think it's not even out :tongue:

Hi there, just listened to the mix.
Will there be an release available with "Just A Glimmer Of Hope"? I think it's really cool :super:. Looked at beatport but there is nothing. Since it's CD-r I think it's not even out :tongue:

hi mate - its not had any interest from labels unfortuantly - saying that,i havnt sent it to any hehe - i'll put it up as a free download soon if nothing happens with it :music:

Back