What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Nobody cares :ee: and it's your freedom to ignore people who worked hard to put their talents to a given production. Just to please some Label bosses, or to comply with some legal issues, financial agreements or what not :lolz: Ignoring people is no good imho. This attitude serves no purpose.

Im not ignoring anyone. Im simply writing down the track title. In that case,why dont we write the person who engineered the track aswell in the title?

pleased to see the Forum used this time not to drop only smileys

Im not ignoring anyone. Im simply writing down the track title. In that case,why dont we write the person who engineered the track aswell in the title?

Maybe, because any "track title" did not come down from the heavens, as the sun and the moon and the stars do appear, they don't come into existence all by their own. They are put by humans and (re)evaluated by men. The difference between you and me at this topic is: you do follow others, I don't follow others. When? When I feel the outcome does not match reality. I am convinced you're not ignoring anyone on purpose. Yet: in effect !

Why don't we write the engineers ? I do have many, many vinyls at which the proper credits actually áre written down, by the album as a whole, but even track by track, which engineers in which studio put the production on tape and did the post-editings. Why don't we write down the name of the people in the adjacent cafe, who served the drinks to the artists ? Why don't we write down the names of the parents of the artists involved: for without them, the artists would not even exist ? Travel with me down the logical time line, and we end somewhere between Adam & Eve / any religion's story and the Big Bang :megacrazy:. Exaggerating is an art by itself :icecream: I don't think I can convince you to my opinion at this topic, dear Magdelayna. While life is so simple. To me things started years ago with this simple question: who is the singer ? Whereas only the name of the DJ :lolz: was put. I do call this ego-centrism. I don't like big ego's, as soon as they don't even do start to put fellow names in the shade, but even do erase their names and by leaving out their names, denying their existance let alone their contribution. I do remember a report of an eye witness of a meeting in which John F. Kennedy entered a medium-sized group of people. Both highly educated civil servants, other politicians as common work people. Delighted :good: everyone was: they felt Kennedy noticed each and everyone, having contact with everyone. Too with the lavatory attendant. To me, that's the way to put it ! :super:

download link added ↑ (1st post)

Back