Magik - I Love 2007

great songs, but where's Deems - Tears Of Hope (my #2 for the year) :/

will take a listen soon

damn, vicky has to do another 10 hour set with this track now...

:)

:lol: 100 tunes in the mix by magik. Now that's sick :)

holy shit _ this is awesome!

Downloading it _ PL looks totally great!

Big Big THX for this!

Well I have to admitt that I admire your work having done a set this long!:wow:

I had a similar idea some days before that I made the mix for AH.Fm's End Of Year's Countdown but I had 1 hour so I put 20 tracks in a kind of megamix in order to include in 1 hour as many 2007 hits as possible.

Thanx for sharing your great job with us and keep on! I will download it of course ;)

Cheers!:music:

damn, vicky has to do another 10 hour set with this track now...

:)

haha :D :D

skimmed through parts of it, cause it was rather long...great mix

Managed about 90 mins of this last night by the way mate, loving it so far! Gonna have to break it up into CD-friendly files I reckon though. :music:

Out of curiosity have you listened to it all the way through in one go yet? Cos that's something I've not done yet with my 9 hour show from earlier this year...hard to find the time :lol:

Managed about 90 mins of this last night by the way mate, loving it so far! Gonna have to break it up into CD-friendly files I reckon though. :music:

Out of curiosity have you listened to it all the way through in one go yet? Cos that's something I've not done yet with my 9 hour show from earlier this year...hard to find the time :lol:

no, i aim to on new years eve/day as it will be the entertainment for the night :super:

Wow thanks. Finally new song for my Portable media player :) .

why ive not been told of this :p ok downloading it now :)

I think this title should be:

2007 - I love Magik

:super:

ok maybe other way around :lol: anyway I know I'm going to love this set once I get it downloaded :wub:

I love Magik - 2007

ok d/l right now:mml:

Holy Googlymoogly! :wow:

A 10 hour trance mix! :wow:

i'm definitely d/ling this.:music:

Keep up the great work Magik! :grinning:

Back