Marco V Death Threats

Thats scary!

Why? His sets are not trance? An they want trance? :lol::lol:

Thats scary!

Why? His sets are not trance? An they want trance? :lol::lol:

I thought that he did some Trance a bit back? Should I delete the post?:unsure:

This is really sad. Actually there is a low possibility that people who threatened him (and his manager i think) weren't serious. But it doesn't change the fact that those behind it are stupid.
It's pathetic, it damages the image of the Middle East. The clubbing countries Lebanon and Dubai are known to be recently nice destinations for DJs. I hope it won't affect the whole region.

Regardless of what you think of Marco V as a DJ/producer or person (and I'm not a fan) this is completely unnacceptable under any circumstances.

This is the bit that scares me the most:

There is another slim possibility - a political faction or religious group could be behind the death threats.

Syria shares borders with Iraq, Turkey and Jordan and religious extremists in Syria might have been outraged by the possibility of a Western DJ coming to spread a message of electronic music, club culture and dancing for the first time.
I personally am sick to death of "religious extremists" dictating so much of what goes on in the world today :(

i agree with Lazarus :)

its really sad that the world cant live together peacefully ... i hope someday that the music we share and play can give a direction for peace .... and make it a better place for everyone

Regardless of what you think of Marco V as a DJ/producer or person (and I'm not a fan) this is completely unnacceptable under any circumstances.

I personally am sick to death of "religious extremists" dictating so much of what goes on in the world today :(

+1 :(

+2...
This is unacceptable but unfortunately nothing will change (for better) for some years...

It's a shame when DJ's will be involved in politics or " used" in a political discussion. Hope people will learn to understand the difference between politics and other items in life.

Please live in peace all together.

It's a shame when DJ's will be involved in politics or " used" in a political discussion. Hope people will learn to understand the difference between politics and other items in life.

Please live in peace all together.

Lol, Sorry man. That will never happen in the middle east.

Totally agree with you Lazarus

Regrettable

If people don't like his sets, they should just listen to another set and not make such a big fuss about it. Making death threats just because you don't like someone's sets is just going too far, but I guess there are just some people who choose to fix everything with violence.

*sigh* :/ I heard about this a while back from Marco V's crew. It really is a shame that such things happen.

it takes the piss completely. it just goes to show that these people will stop at nothing to be noticed. what aload of cunts! !!*angry*!!

Fanatical religious sux badly (have messed their heads with that sh*t) :p and totally agree with Lazarus

PS. and im not pointing that to one religion but speaking in generally.

Atleast they haven't actually killed him (heh, yet..). Let's hope it stays as a threat rather than becoming an incident.

Damn that really sux...the same thing happened to tiesto a while ago in Syria i think.They had threatned him that they were gunna bomb the show. Crazy shit!

What a bunch of f*cking nomads, that's disgusting, they don't deserve Trance with attitudes like that.

Back