Meridian - Emphase (infrasonic) Out Now

MK X (Infrasonic)

Registered
Reaction score
The latest release from Infrasonic HQ comes courtesy of another one of our up and coming artists from Hungary Gergely Szathmary under his Meridian guise.

This, our third release is set to be our biggest to date and with remixes coming from three of the biggest up and coming artists in the world the package is as diverse as you will find.

After the huge success of his debut E.P last month Infrasonic’s Mike Nichol takes the reigns turning the beautifully lush laced original into a devastating trancer that has already won applause by Armin Van Buuren on his hit show A State of trance among many others.

Man of the moment Digital Nature (Discover, Vandit) supplies remix two with a tech bomb and 7skies & Static Blue finish off the package in the style with there beautifully crafted interpretation.

Further support comes from: John askew, Above & Beyond, Jon O bir, Manuel le saux, Aly & fila, Ian betts plus many many more.

Link:

www.audiojelly.com

I love all the mixes 10/10 release!

Original mix - great percussion... and lovely breakdown..

Mike Nichol mix breakdown is just massive

Digital Nature mix keeps the original melody and turned it techy..

7skies & Static Blue mix - massive breakdown and buildup! reminds me of a anjunabeats track.

I love all the mixes 10/10 release!

Original mix - great percussion... and lovely breakdown..

Mike Nichol mix breakdown is just massive

Digital Nature mix keeps the original melody and turned it techy..

7skies & Static Blue mix - massive breakdown and buildup! reminds me of a anjunabeats track.

Thanx man, glad you like it. :)

Like the melody, a 4 strings kinda synth, but the song is a bit hard for my liking

Well I just previewed the static blue mix, I'll check out the orig

Edit: Original is nice, but Mike Nichol's sounds better..but static blue is def. pretty hard

Last edited:

Back