Michael Jackson Dead?

well, at least we got that to remember him by, those were his glory years :music:

Everybody is feeling sorry about a guy who pretty much killed himself because he couldn't take responsibility for himself. And yes he made great music but that's about it.

R.I.P. King of pop. :(
dont worry there is still a king left. mau5. King of Cheese.:rofl:

but anyways. dont mean this in a bad way. thanks to this my mom is getting more job at her work. the restaurants and hotels are all booked and someone has to wash the blankets and sheets and all that junk. my moms company near by does that. and they have contracts with those hotels and restaurants. \O/ more money for us.:grinning: but yeah that sucked he died. also R.I.P everyone that died following. there were like 5 other deaths.:( whats happening to this world!

Rest in Peace. l e g e n d.

He's living as a ghost in his old house. Cool, eh:lol:

Everybody is feeling sorry about a guy who pretty much killed himself because he couldn't take responsibility for himself. And yes he made great music but that's about it.

i am feeling sorry for the great artist that the music world lost, i don't particularly care what he did in his private life, if he was swinging from chandeliers or riding elephants

having said that, everything we supposedly know about him are just speculations and rumors started but the media, in a quest to satisfy peoples idiotic desire to know the stars private life

who the hell cares?...why?...they are people like everyone else, they eat, sleep and work, they have strengths and weakness like each one of us, only difference is they are famous

/rant over

i am feeling sorry for the great artist that the music world lost, i don't particularly care what he did in his private life, if he was swinging from chandeliers or riding elephants

having said that, everything we supposedly know about him are just speculations and rumors started but the media, in a quest to satisfy peoples idiotic desire to know the stars private life

who the hell cares?...why?...they are people like everyone else, they eat, sleep and work, they have strengths and weakness like each one of us, only difference is they are famous

/rant over

When people die its always a loss. But he's left behind a huge body of work. Forty years worth of it. Having said that i'm not seeing his having produced anything outstanding in recent years, so maybe that part of his life was over anyway. So as far as music goes its all there for everybody to hear. The loss of the music or what music was to have come is not my gripe.

He was only fifty. Only half way through his life. Success brought him huge privileges, He lived in great splendour. This kind of success he had also brings with it some kind of responsibility which I did not see a great deal of from him. So much mess. So many crazy things done. If you need some kind of help, a man in his position, you can get it.

In his position, does he not sit back and think for a moment? Despite whatever kind of upbringing he may have had, you can't live your whole life on something that happend in the past because you can't change the past. You have to live for the day. You must be grown up and set some good examples to the fans as he was in a position to do. And to the media, otherwise they will hound you as happend to him. The more outrageous you are the more the media will feed on it and look for more. And if they can't find it, then make it up.

Perhaps we will never know the whole truth about him. But the plain fact is when your in the public eye as he was then you must realise it comes with responsibility And I didn't see a lot of that coming from him considering all the riches he had. because not everybody is going to have the kind of riches he had.

So, this is not a rant, but just a personal feeling.

Last edited:
@ Sunny

the guy was a great humanitarian, and as "thank you" people decided to accuse him of child molestation...saw him as a "cow to milk"

as for living in the past, some are left with scars for the rest of their life....he was a child in a grown man's body
him along with Brooke Shields got along so well because they were both child stars and were forced to grow up so fast
his father was abusive, and Michael hated himself, each time he looked in the mirror, for looking like his father...remember the song "Man In The Mirror"?

as an actor, singer etc...i don't think they have any responsibility, not the same as a President, Prime Minister or any other figure of authority would have

dont worry there is still a king left. mau5. King of Cheese.:rofl:

but anyways. dont mean this in a bad way. thanks to this my mom is getting more job at her work. the restaurants and hotels are all booked and someone has to wash the blankets and sheets and all that junk. my moms company near by does that. and they have contracts with those hotels and restaurants. \O/ more money for us.:grinning: but yeah that sucked he died. also R.I.P everyone that died following. there were like 5 other deaths.:( whats happening to this world!

omg :lolz: whos king of miller? :lol:

Back