MIDI/USB Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Deka

Registered
Reaction score
does anybody know what would what be the best keyboard to control FL Studio While i am in ableton live ?
i cant spend more than 200$ though...
ive been checking out some of the m-audio ones

but i hate the korg mikrokontrol (or w/e its name is )

does anybody know what would what be the best keyboard to control FL Studio While i am in ableton live ?
i cant spend more than 200$ though...
ive been checking out some of the m-audio ones

but i hate the korg mikrokontrol (or w/e its name is )

M-Audio isn't bad, but check E-Mu, Novation and Korg keyboards too.
The middle-category modells aren't so expensive.

Korg Kontrol 49.. best out there.. u can find them on ebay for around 200

i hear you Van Deka,

Korg MicroKontrol does have some downsides, first of all, the keys are tiny as hell, its almost impossible to use, you need girly midget hands for that thing for sure, but on the other hand its small, compact and definately gets the job done. Dont expect it to replace a full-scale piano, and dont rely on faders too much. I have MicroKontrol and must say while frustrating at times, the best option for the money, if you have 200 to spend.

no?

seems logical guys, i think i will go for the novation, it now seems like the best choice, thanx a lot for the help

^ what he said
good soundcard but if you don't need one and want some sliders and pads for triggering pads and effects (and as you've checked M-Audio to an extent) you could try the Axiom too.
hard on your budget but well worth the layout. only downside may be the size of knobs but that's personal preference.

^ what he said
good soundcard but if you don't need one and want some sliders and pads for triggering pads and effects (and as you've checked M-Audio to an extent) you could try the Axiom too.
hard on your budget but well worth the layout. only downside may be the size of knobs but that's personal preference.

M-audio Axiom 61 keys is a decent one so ive heard, im going to buy one next week:grinning:

I've got an M Audio Radium 49 that i use to control both Ableton and Logic (but used to control FL). It has now been replaced, but M Audio equipment is great and very affordable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back