Mike Noir Pres. Wave Of Sound 002 [16-06-2006]

Mike_Noir

Registered
Reaction score
flyer.jpg

The Show will be broadcasted on Friday at 8 PM - 9 PM (CET)

To check ur location Click Here

The Tracklist will be posted during the set.

-=[Tracklist]=-​

1. Mike Foyle - Shipwrecked (John O'Callaghan vs. Mike Foyle Club Mix) [Armada Music]
2. Sunlounger - White Sand (Original Mix) [Armada Music]
3. Whiteroom - the Whiteroom (Original Mix) [Liquid Asset] [Classic Of The Week]
4. Envio - Love Poison (Original Mix) [A State Of Trance]
5. Mike Foyle vs. DJ Tiesto - Cloud Theme Dusk (XDR Mashup) [CDR] [Afterhours.fm Exclusiv]
6. Endre - I Kill For You (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]
7. Bjorn Fogelberg - Mind Your Matter (Deep Orbit Remix) [Xakk] [Tune Of The Week]
8. Ridgewalkers ft. El vs Armin van Buuren ft. Nadia Ali - Find Who's Watching (Aafik's Mashup) [CDR]
9. Aspekt - Hi Jack (Instrumental mix) [Anjuna Beats]

Make sure to tune in this week, as well I'm w8ing for the comments to make this show even better:p

This week I will provide something new like Classic Of The Week and Tune Of The Week (of course in my opinion;P) if someone want to help with chosing next COTW or TOTW send me pm and I will consider it.

Last edited:
lets start the engine

nice intro tune

Last edited:
i have to agree with jagg, really nice tracks selection, i feel summer in the air so everything is on right place ;P

thank you mike for that music pleasure, and see ya next week .. ;)

miss.alex said:
i have to agree with jagg, really nice tracks selection, i feel summer in the air so everything is on right place ;P

thank you mike for that music pleasure, and see ya next week .. ;)
who's jagg ...?;)

I miised it ><, I woud love to hear that new XDR bootleg. I'm sure I can catch a replay soon.

i hope u will LMK but that bootleg isnt new he made it for me sometime ago i think it was january or something lika that ;p or even much earlier but who cares i hope u will like it

Last edited:

Back