Most Talented Producer

xruntime

Registered
Reaction score
Since you could name any producer, I'll manually tally up the votes.

Who do you think is the most talented producer out there, in any edm genre?

Results:

1)
Andy Moor (1)
1) Airbase (1)
2) Daniel Kandi (1)
3)
DJ Shah (1)
4)

Last edited:
I vote for Andy Moor, btw...all of his tracks are good, there is not one track of his that I don't like. Let alone his tracks, his remixes are always top quality too, and he's a master at vocal manipulation...this guy puts a lot of effort into his tracks for sure, too.

airbase
dj shah
john o callaghan
kamil polner
sean tyas

There are too many to choose from but here are some of my favs

daniel kandi
sean tyas
tom colontonio
Icone
Aly & Fila
Pascal Feliz
John O Callghan
Airbase
Store N Forward
Abbott & Chambers
Breakfast
Above & Beyond
Ultraform
Markus Schulz
Mauguzun
Nitrous Oxide
Mat Zo
Mike Shiver
Darren Tate
Duderstadt

im gonna stop right there...for now :driver:

Um, I meant this as a poll for most talented producer ;-)

Well i have allways liked Dj Shah (Commandments) what a wicked tune:)

But i will vote for Daniel Kandi

Tom Colontonio:grinning: 2008 is his year

Sean Tyas needs to take a break from touring imo!!He looked horrible saturday night April 12th @ Webster Hall/didn't sound to good either,imo again.

Heatbeat, Andy Moor, Marcus Schossow, Eelke Kleijn, Orjan Nilsen, Tiesto, Stoneface & terminal, Kyau & albert etc, too much to name actually.

Where to chose from? I have ALOT favorite producers. I can't pick just one

I vote for Andy Moor, btw...all of his tracks are good, there is not one track of his that I don't like. Let alone his tracks, his remixes are always top quality too, and he's a master at vocal manipulation...this guy puts a lot of effort into his tracks for sure, too.

I agree with you on that :) I have to say: ''Its time for Andy to do some remixes of great vocals again''

The finest EDM producer of all time, without question, is Moby. For sheer versatility, influence, consistency, inspiration, invention, not to mention longevity (not many people have been at the top of their field for 20 years, regardless of what it is they do) :music:

There are some great names in this thread but maybe when they've tackled 11 wildly different musical genres on one 14-track album...

Other fantastic producers who are still going and worthy of attention are BT (absolute genius - "Ima" and "ESCM" would both be in the 10 best EDM albums ever made) Underworld (vastly ahead of their time, and will always be the true greats of live EDM performance) Astral Projection (13 years, 9 albums, yet every tunes a minter) and Ferry Corsten (say what you like, trance wouldn't be trance these days without him!) :grinning:

Last edited:
#1 Alex Morph
#1 Woody van Eyden
Above and Beyond
Armin
Corsten
ATB

1. Aphex Twin
2. A & B
3. Moby
4. Ferry Corsten
5. Daft Punk

without question!

Paul Miller
Sean Tyas
John O'Callaghan
Aly & Fila
Dj Shah

Since you could name any producer, I'll manually tally up the votes.

Who do you think is the most talented producer out there, in any edm genre?

Results:

1)
Andy Moor (1)
1) Airbase (1)
2) Daniel Kandi (1)
3)
DJ Shah (1)
4)
Ok, I have read your post. My favorite producer is Daniel Kandi. He is more talented. His music tracks are really most interesting. I love his music.

suncatcher
orjan nilsen
armin van buuren
beat service
aly&fila
fady&mina
craving
estiva
sean tyas
dallaz project
ruben de ronde
john o callaghan