Mr. Sam feat. Rani - Secret (Duderstadt Dub) [Black Hole]

Jorda

Registered
Reaction score
Sam-001_400.jpg

Mr. Sam feat. Rani - Secret (Duderstadt Dub)
http://www.mrsam.tv/
www.myspace.com/mrsam_tv

1143032481_weblogo_blackhole.gif

Well, wow! Can you say Epic, Emotional, Energetic, Techy, and Uplifting? Already signed to the major label Blackhole, Duderstadt does it once again with a very nice remix of Mr. Sam's "Secret". This is definitely my favourite track of January 2007. It leads the new year to a really good start. The track that lead last year, 2006, to a good start (in my honest opinion) was Parker & Hanson - Let Me Be, but this song right here - it's more then insane.

The build up is beautiful; just a bunch of synths moving around while it exceeds into the breakdown. As for the breakdown, it's perfection with sweeping epic pads making the mood and feel of the song very atmospheric (which fits my taste and makes me feel really good) while Rani is singing in the background with her tremendous, beautiful, sexy voice. This definitely gives me the chills!

Duderstadt has been making massive tunes within 2006. And with this beautiful tune to lead 2007 into a great year makes me throw Duderstadt into the list of my favourite producers. What more do you need in order for you to say "Woooooooow!"?

Hands down, 10/10 - Beautiful production!

Cheers,
~Jordan

Last edited:
You told me about this one before :) I really need to check out this one though. Too bad its a 0-day tune!

great track!!!....but the orginal mix is magnific!!!

Back