• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
1. Alternate High - Far Away (SettleR Remix) [Verse]
2. DJ Xquizit & Enfortro feat. Claire Willis - Take Me Home (Mhammed El Elami Dub Remix) [Maraphobia]
3. Mart Sine feat. Lynsey Shaw - Another Day (Derek Palmer Dub Remix) [DigitalEuphoria]
4. Paul Denton feat. Sue McLaren - Same Stars (Original Mix) [AmsterdamTrance]
5. Davey Asprey - The Rapture (Extended Mix) [FSOE]
6. Nitrous Oxide feat. Katty Heath - Neverending Dawn Of You (Cold Rush Remix) [AmsterdamTrance]
7. Stefano Brigati - Monumento (Original Mix) [Tangled]
8. Coast 2 Coast feat. Discovery - Home (Scott Bond & Charlie Walker GC23 Extended Remix) [WAO138]

2. DJ Xquizit & Enfortro feat. Claire Willis - Take Me Home (Mhammed El Elami Dub Remix) [Maraphobia]
3. Mart Sine feat. Lynsey Shaw - Another Day (Derek Palmer Dub Remix) [DigitalEuphoria]
6. Nitrous Oxide feat. Katty Heath - Neverending Dawn Of You (Cold Rush Remix) [AmsterdamTrance]
8. Coast 2 Coast feat. Discovery - Home (Scott Bond & Charlie Walker GC23 Extended Remix) [WAO138]

9. Will Atkinson feat. Deirdre McLaughlin - Chasing After You (Original Mix) [Subculture]

9. Will Atkinson feat. Deirdre McLaughlin - Chasing After You (Original Mix) [Subculture]

https://www.google.nl/search?q=polar+bear+chasing+man+around+car&biw=1920&bih=916&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjnmoWY9ezQAhWEXBoKHREJDf0QsAQIHg :icecream:

Did we just become best friends?!?! ;)

5229186140_6cf2bd1fef_o.jpg

Finishing off with an old favourite :)

10. Ronski Speed with Stoneface & Terminal feat. Sylvia Brandse - Drowning Sunlight (Dub Mix) [Euphonic]

10. Ronski Speed with Stoneface & Terminal feat. Sylvia Brandse - Drowning Sunlight (Dub Mix) [Euphonic]

There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 14 guests)

danmark_ori, NeilBamford, C!C@+, Lupino86+, TranceCoult

Wow guys! :) Really enjoyed that. I hope you guys did as well!

That was the last BamRadio for 2016. I've chosen my top 10 tracks of 2016 for the EOYC mix so hopefully see you guys in the forum for that.

If not, have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :) x x x

Last edited:
Wow guys! :) Really enjoyed that. I hope you guys did as well!

That was the last BamRadio for 2016. I've chosen my top 10 tracks of 2016 for the EPOC mix so hopefully see you guys in the forum for that.

If not, have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :) x x x

:thankyou: :replay: thanks for joining the Forum again and for your range of massive Trance sets, Neil ! :bravo: :good: :beer2: :wave: < voted >

Back