Nelly Furtado vs. Degrees Of Motion - Say What U Want Right Now (XiJaro Mashup)

XDR

Living The Ableton Life
Registered
Reaction score
furtado.jpeg

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share this mashup with you all.
It was originally made quite some time ago, but I recently tweaked it a bit and started playing it again.

Nelly Furtado vs. Degrees Of Motion - Say What U Want Right Now (XiJaro Mashup)
length: 7:37m / quality: 320kbps MP3 / size: 17.6 Mb
download-link (right-click and save as)

I hope you like it :smile1: Cheers!

- Xander

Last edited:
:love:I also love your work as well.:music:
Thanks for the mashup:hug:

I love this Housy mashup, Great work :thumbsup:

I remember the days of your old reconstructions, I think I prolly still have your Communication recon from eons ago tucked away on a backup disc, lol.

Cheers for this!

quality stuff, heard it on Laz's show yesterday and had to grap a copy, :grinning::grinning:

Will grab this and see what it's like :D

I like this more every time I play it, I might even like it more than your Dolphins vs Everything mashup! :music:

The only thing I don't like about it is that it's exposed my secret love for all things Nelly Furtado :lol:

To be fair she is super hot, especially recently.

thanks i forgot you were on this forum you are so nice man, requested my mail the other day :p i love this mash ;) i have the acapella but don't know the bpm and don't wanna work hard trying to figure it out :p the same with delerium - silence and many others :(

thanks i forgot you were on this forum you are so nice man, requested my mail the other day :p i love this mash ;) i have the acapella but don't know the bpm and don't wanna work hard trying to figure it out :p the same with delerium - silence and many others :(

Thanks man!

If you want to figure out the bpm of an acapella, the quickest and easiest way is usually to check the bpm of the original track :smile1:

The bpm of the acapella for "Nelly Furtado - Powerless (Say What You Want)" is exactly 108.50

Last edited:
Good one, i like it.

:music: well done XDR.

Back