New AfterHours Downloading Capability

Most(?) old putlocker links have stopped working. Any plans to re-reupload last year's special shows?

Yousaved.it is getting worse and worse. The wait times are now 60 seconds and you cannot have concurrent downloads. Getting more and more tedious to download mixes.

Yeah, not a fan of having to pay to be able to download any decent number of mixes.

It would take you a few days to get all of the MADay sets without paying =\

Incidentally, the wait time is only 30 seconds for me. I estimate it'd take me about 6 hours to download all of Mental Asylum Day (15 minutes per hour of 320kbps mp3 times 23 hours, plus 10 minutes of waiting) at the current speed (a far cry from the 500Kbps they said it would be, but still decent).

Last edited:
The real problem is the lack of concurrent downloads, so I can't set 20 of them up to go overnight.

Does anyone know the download link URL to DL shows? Its been awhile since i have been here..I want to support AH....

Jimmy

hello Jimmy :wave:
Does anyone know the download link URL to DL shows? Its been awhile since i have been here..I want to support AH....

Jimmy

not sure what you mean ↑
download links are always added after 2days of broadcast for threads what you can find at Livesets section, threads are mostly in the first and second page, you can find them easy just press CTRL+F and write the date what was 2days ago, if today is 04-05-2014 you just type 02-05 and your browser showing the threads :wink:
if you want to be a monthy supporter → http://ah.fm/forum/payments.php you will get the download links daily to your e-mail :grinning:

Thanks Cica....Your post help me alot...Its been awhile since i have been on here..I didnt realize that the DJ's posted their DL links at the end of two days..Thanks my friend...

Jimmy

hello Jimmy :wave:

not sure what you mean ↑
download links are always added after 2days of broadcast for threads what you can find at Livesets section, threads are mostly in the first and second page, you can find them easy just press CTRL+F and write the date what was 2days ago, if today is 04-05-2014 you just type 02-05 and your browser showing the threads :wink:
if you want to be a monthy supporter → http://ah.fm/forum/payments.php you will get the download links daily to your e-mail :grinning:

JDownloader seems to support yousaved.it.

Never used it before, but I gave it a few hours to try and couldn't get it to work.

The real problem is the lack of concurrent downloads, so I can't set 20 of them up to go overnight.

Yea - I mean, I understand using a fairly big service that you could pay for the people have for other reasons (say... sendspace.com - which a lot of people use for demos in the A&R world). This website just kills me... I'd love to archive some of the 8 Years celebration, but it will take me forever... :unsure:

the end

Hello due to legal complaints in the links and uploads we provide, we have decided to stop and only offer http://www.ah.fm/premium as its not using 3rd party sites. We thank you for your support and were sorry for the changes.

Merry Xmas!!

Best regards

Dan // AH.FM - Leading Trance Radio
Just read my e-mail :book:

I just paid for my subscription. How do I get access to all the archives, use the artist search function and create a custom playlist? Am I missing something? I received an e-mail with a receipt that is all. Will I receive an e-mail with links later? I don't get it.

I just paid for my subscription. How do I get access to all the archives, use the artist search function and create a custom playlist? Am I missing something? I received an e-mail with a receipt that is all. Will I receive an e-mail with links later? I don't get it.

supporter.png
your 'supporter' add will show up soon I expect :hmmm: :good:

From my PM Box this morning :book:

McMoeff said:
Hi,
I hope you can help me. Just a short question: Is it possible to download ...

Dan said:
yes all sets are available via premium :)

It's been a week- haven't been updated to supporter, no e-mails containing download links. Do I need to report you guys to PayPal?

Back