New AfterHours Downloading Capability

Alternate file hosting is needed. Putlocker is currently downloading at < 20kbps and over 2 hours to download a set.

Do paid supporters get putlocker links as well or direct download links?

I am having a lot of trouble with Putlocker. No matter which download button I press, I get everything (including sex ads) except the actual music.

1772.15 KB/s instead of 20kbps

Alternate file hosting is needed. Putlocker is currently downloading at < 20kbps and over 2 hours to download a set.

Do paid supporters get putlocker links as well or direct download links?

Tried a few Putlocker URL's. No single problem and fast download speeds. Proof: data below :cap:

URL http://www.putlocker.com/get_file.p...lOekl5WXpJME1EVm1aUT09IiwicmVnIl0=&original=1
Commentaar
Referentie
Hervatten Yes
Lokaal bestand D:\Download\Random X - Fly Warp Live 016 on AH.FM 04-12-2013.mp3
Bestandsdatum 12/06/13 07:22:51
Bestandsgrootte 144595069
Ontvangen 144595069
Totale Tijd 00:01:24
Gemiddelde Snelheid 1681.02 KB/s
Start Tijd 12/06/13 10:01:21
Stop Tijd 12/06/13 10:03:14

URL http://www.putlocker.com/get_file.p...haVGhoWm1GbU9XSmtPQT09IiwicmVnIl0=&original=1
Commentaar
Referentie
Hervatten Yes
Lokaal bestand D:\Download\Temple One - Terminal One 091 on AH.FM 04-12-2013.mp3
Bestandsdatum 12/06/13 07:21:17
Bestandsgrootte 134286588
Ontvangen 134286588
Totale Tijd 00:01:14
Gemiddelde Snelheid 1772.15 KB/s
Start Tijd 12/06/13 09:54:44
Stop Tijd 12/06/13 09:56:05

My 1st impression: maybe you're doing something wrong :)

No doubt. I really dislike this new system. As I said before I see sex ads that I have to hide and get all kinds of other ads which I find incredibly annoying.

Same as Danmark here. Well I had 100kbps with hotfile, now I have 1-1.5mbps with putlocker,
think its probably country\provider dependant.
I use adblocker so I see no ads.

No doubt. I really dislike this new system. As I said before I see sex ads that I have to hide and get all kinds of other ads which I find incredibly annoying.
Have you tried adblocker?

Tried a few Putlocker URL's. No single problem and fast download speeds. Proof: data below :cap:

Looks like there was a problem earlier this week because it now downloads at full speed. Putlocker definitely works however an ad blocker is highly recommended.

i cannot download from yousaved.it

please contuniue uploading to putlocker.com [high speed and easy & dast download on putlocker.com]

wow you're getting that fast with putlocker damn

I'm getting around 500 kb/s with putlocker -- just those annoying webcam ads are really annoying

I remember hotfile-- you could send the file to this cloud server and download super fast

I will miss that

you can find almost any download -- by typing the show name on google and afterhours.fm on the search strings and you'll find teh show

after hotfile got shut down though, lot of the old podcasts have dissapeared sadly :(

you can still use trance-life.ru to find old stuff though for radio podcasts

yousaved.it lies about the download speed. Currently <30KB/s, supposed to be 250 (free download, but still).

Putlocker works well for me, though it takes a lot of clicks. It doesn't detect my adblocker, so the time from clicking the link to starting the download is still shorter than with other services.

Last edited:
yousaved.it lies about the download speed. Currently <30KB/s, supposed to be 250 (free download, but still).Putlocked works well for me, though it takes a lot of clicks. It doesn't detect my adblocker, so the time from clicking the link to starting the download is still shorter than with other services.
I'm getting 217 KB/s which is far greater than 30KB/s. Not sure how yousaved.it is lieing.
R0VLP.png

yousaved.it lies about the download speed. Currently <30KB/s, supposed to be 250 (free download, but still).

Putlocked works well for me, though it takes a lot of clicks. It doesn't detect my adblocker, so the time from clicking the link to starting the download is still shorter than with other services.

I'm getting 800k/sec download .. i guess all depends where your located...

Now getting 200KB/s, vs. promised 500 (it actually started out at 500 but quickly dropped). I guess the 30kbps was just a one-time glitch, and the estimates, while overly optimistic, are at least somewhat accurate.

Yousaved.it is getting worse and worse. The wait times are now 60 seconds and you cannot have concurrent downloads. Getting more and more tedious to download mixes.

Back