New AfterHours Downloading Capability

nice move Dan:hug::wink:

I guess you had talks with everyone involved, i mean Dj's right?:wink:

all that will be done automatically or manually?

nice move Dan:hug::wink:

I guess you had talks with everyone involved, i mean Dj's right?:wink:

all that will be done automatically or manually?

yea all djs were notified, if they choose NOT to have the shows available for download and maximize promotion, I will add them to the "black list" its no problem just like we did with torrents, but so far all agreed, well except lazarus, he has some special way of doing it himself. Its almost all automatic except that AH staff will edit the main posts to add the links.

Thank you all for your support!

This is probably the best deal anyone can get! All thanks to Dan for being the man!:grinning:

excellent new service, MU(Megaupload) rocks in that service. keep it up!

It's things like this that caused me to name one of my beloved cats after Dan. Check out ...

Dan the Cat! :super::love::cat:

Last edited:
It's things like this that caused me to name one of my beloved cats after Dan. Check out ...

Dan the Cat! :super::love::cat:
:wow: he rox! chillin there tuned into AH.FM and thinking what to do to make the place better :) :friends::friends:

Retroactive?

I don't think that it is. I think we are SOL for Deja Vu 2 and the other AH events that happened so far this year. :cry:

Is that correct, Dan? (kiss) :dontknow::hug::friends::cat:

I think she means that we wont get download links for PAST events..

yeah its all what will be aired from this point on that will be available for download.

Thank you

Thats a nice feature, really cool.
and free. even better good move dan.

i am in.

:loveah::loveah::ah:

:puff:

OMG!!! :wow:

thank you thank you thank you DAN!!!!!!!:bravo::bravo::bravo::bow:

links already been added starting with the March 11th shows :)

Enjoy!!!!:mml:

Last edited:
please explain :p

Sure. I'd be happy to. Here is the question. Will links be available for the AH events that have already taken place this year, like Deja Vu 2, Before the Luminosity Contest, etc? I.E. Is this new system retroactive?

Or will it apply only for new shows and events from this weekend on forward? (kiss) :love::music::friends::cat:

Oh. Never mind. He answered it. It is NOT retroactive for the AH events. Awwwwwwwwww. :cry::(

Please, please, please, please, can we just have them? It's only a few shows. Pretty please, with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a cherry on top? (Use your imagination, Dan. :devil:) (kiss, kiss, kiss) :music::love::super::grinning::cat:

Back